• ARCHIVES 
  • » need help with my web cam.reinstall it but still it wont work.please please anyone...:crybaby:

Pages: 1

need help with my web cam.reinstall it but still it wont work.please please anyone...:crybaby:

cboxjo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

need help with my web cam.reinstall it but still it wont work.please please anyone...:crybaby:

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: need help with my web cam.reinstall it but still it wont work.please please anyone...:crybaby:

Can you tell me what kind of webcam youre using? The product name pls :) Cause there are webcams that is kinda complicated to install :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: need help with my web cam.reinstall it but still it wont work.please please anyone...:crybaby:

Are you sure you've plug your web cam properly or you've missed where should you put the cord??? And Next time,give all the details of your problem so they can have an idea on how to solve your problem,Ryt??? ;]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Quix Fix: Unplug webcam from your computer. Uninstall the driver. Restart Computer. Insert the Driver CD of your Cam and just follow steps indicated to install the driver for the Cam. If the installer ask you to PLUG your cam, its the time you plug it to the computer ([i]make sure to power it on if it needs to[/i]). in general this is the advisable way of installing USB external devices like your webcam, printers, digital cam and even scanners if they are not marked as plug-n-play
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

my cam is working...
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^lol she/he's asking abt his/her webcam and not yours.. hmm..where's the threadstarter??lol..give the specific data or if you don't want,just follow Kamandag's tip
cboxjo
» n00b
1969-12-31

miss angelaline thanks for a friendly concerned.i'm using a logitech cam.as i have said installed it and still no web cam found on your system appears.
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^Did you try uninstalling the drivers and unplugging your webcam? Go here and watch the step by step proceudre on how to install the webcam :arrow: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/webcam_communications/video_software_services/&cl=us,en?WT.ac=ps|3293 If that procedure doesnt work for you Try inserting your usb web cam then wait for a pop up message on the right corner of your menu bar before clicking it, make sure you have the driver on your cd/dvd rom. A box will appear saying a new hardware found. Just read and and follw instructions step by step. Goodluck :D
cboxjo
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks to all who have done effort to answer my problem especially to u miss angelalaine.problem is solve last night.there's nothing wrong with my installation,i just upgrade my ym to beta9.0 then open up my webcam and it works. really sorry for the trouble.
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^nyahahahahaha you have said that earlier that it didnt work on your messenger :wallbash: But anyways im happy its working now =) Mods you can now lock this topic whew :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thread closed.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » need help with my web cam.reinstall it but still it wont work.please please anyone...:crybaby:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:38

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy