• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys I've recently bought a game called Shining Force EXA. Sounds cheesy? Well it's very fun to play. It's like playing Kingdom Hearts 2, only it's not behind-the-back view, it's bird's-eye view,

Pages: 1

Hey guys I've recently bought a game called Shining Force EXA. Sounds cheesy? Well it's very fun to play. It's like playing Kingdom Hearts 2, only it's not behind-the-back view, it's bird's-eye view,

greatsage
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey guys I've recently bought a game called Shining Force EXA. Sounds cheesy? Well it's very fun to play. It's like playing Kingdom Hearts 2, only it's not behind-the-back view, it's bird's-eye view,

Hey guys I've recently bought a game called Shining Force EXA. Sounds cheesy? Well it's very fun to play. It's like playing Kingdom Hearts 2, only it's not behind-the-back view, it's bird's-eye view, and it's more of RPG than Action. Story's about Toma, a brash sword wielder who dreams of being "King of the World," and Cyrille, a mage of sorts whose reasons for searching for the Shining Force are a well kept mystery. Joining the party almost immediately will be the other half of its members, Gadfort, who wants the blade to become the greatest knight in existence, and Maebelle, an elfin archer seeking the blade to save her people. Their story will unfold in a world that is shared by humans, demons, and beasts that is constantly devastated by war. The world is divided into two main kingdoms. The Northworld Empire is home to the human race and the demons rule the southern territory, Fireland. When Toma and his party find the Shining Force, each of them took turns to pull it out (think Excalibur), with Toma being the last. Everyone failed, except Toma, who pulled the sword like it was nothing. He became the master of the this castle that was so sophisticated (had guns, state-of-the-art tech, etc.). He hen decides to rule the world using the power of Shining Force and the castle, because he believes he will be able to lift the problems of the people. Here's the english version of the introduction movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4inXUZv-zio As you can see the CGI is very detailed. (Sorry for not posting the video itself! It does not wanna work!) Here now is a Jap demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwUct8gO70Q You might notice you have the ability to control this castle's defenses, repair it, etc.. Why you are able to will be told in the game. And, like KH2, you have allies fighting by your side in this action RPG. Though I have yet to finish it, I recommend this game to anyone, no matter how old or young you are (a good game? sutiable for all ages? Last time that happened was aeons ago!)

Last edited by greatsage (2007-03-30 19:48:10)

Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys I've recently bought a game called Shining Force EXA. Sounds cheesy? Well it's very fun to play. It's like playing Kingdom Hearts 2, only it's not behind-the-back view, it's bird's-eye view,

wow
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys I've recently bought a game called Shining Force EXA. Sounds cheesy? Well it's very fun to play. It's like playing Kingdom Hearts 2, only it's not behind-the-back view, it's bird's-eye view,

i played too...!!!!:D but not finished yet..:D coz i can't handle the lastest Boss..=( very difficult ee~~~=(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys I've recently bought a game called Shining Force EXA. Sounds cheesy? Well it's very fun to play. It's like playing Kingdom Hearts 2, only it's not behind-the-back view, it's bird's-eye view,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:29

[ 11 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy