• ARCHIVES 
  • » omg pls help me im done editing my html overlay,and im done generated it,y is it,it was:crybaby: not working..i already tried that one a while ago and then theres a wrong spelling thre i edit again...

Pages: 1

omg pls help me im done editing my html overlay,and im done generated it,y is it,it was:crybaby: not working..i already tried that one a while ago and then theres a wrong spelling thre i edit again...

zex856
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

omg pls help me im done editing my html overlay,and im done generated it,y is it,it was:crybaby: not working..i already tried that one a while ago and then theres a wrong spelling thre i edit again...

omg pls help me im done editing my html overlay,and im done generated it,y is it,it was:crybaby: not working..i already tried that one a while ago and then theres a wrong spelling thre i edit again...when im done editng it was not working anymore? whats that? pls help me guys........i could see the codes in my customize

Last edited by zex856 (2008-03-14 09:46:21)

ewanukm
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: omg pls help me im done editing my html overlay,and im done generated it,y is it,it was:crybaby: not working..i already tried that one a while ago and then theres a wrong spelling thre i edit again...

my page is also not work yet....when i preview my profile,pop up will come out say that 'plugins are required to dispaly all the media on this page.. pliz help...any update OG??
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: omg pls help me im done editing my html overlay,and im done generated it,y is it,it was:crybaby: not working..i already tried that one a while ago and then theres a wrong spelling thre i edit again...

@zex856 you may try to clear your Temporary Internet Files then view your profile again. This is because Temporary Internet Files stores your previous browsed files from the internet. Any updated files will not change if you view it again unless you clear the Temporary Internet Files. To clear it, > If you're using IE7, select Tools > Internet Options > Browsing history > Delete > Delete files > Yes > Then view your profile again by refreshing the page or entering the URL of your page > If you're using Fx, select Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Clear Now > Then view your profile again by refreshing the page or entering the URL of your page -- @ewanukm you need to download a flashplayer, Adobe flash player is enough. Search it in google: adobe flash player. :D Flash players will let your browser display various media files such as flash files. =)
jhael
» n00b
1969-12-31

my overlay codes is also not working... i did what you said about the deleting of temporary internet files... its not working anymore... what will i do??? do i have to generate the codes again?
ewanukm
» n00b
1969-12-31

before this,my profile are working normally with my overlay..my computer has been install flash player before..i think that something wrong with OG or friendster..after i've update my my profle,it did not work..
jaysette
» n00b
1969-12-31

my overlay is not also woring, yesterday ill try to add some tricks and then when i generate it, my overlay did not work!!!! is there anythng wrong with og? pls responce.. :disgust:
zex856
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes ill try dat one...tnx pls guide me if it wont work
cybergladz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o yeah me too. my layout is not working also, maybe friendster is having a problem and they maybe having some site maintenance.. but i hope everything will go back to normal.. :crybaby:
uingtiris
» n00b
1969-12-31

what happen with friendster site... any my css not more working again...
zex856
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working wats wrong? maintanance?
hiphopkuno18@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me ! it's so hard to use overlay layouts..:crybaby: who can help me..?? add me on YM lyell_asi96@yahoo.com enxx yuu..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » omg pls help me im done editing my html overlay,and im done generated it,y is it,it was:crybaby: not working..i already tried that one a while ago and then theres a wrong spelling thre i edit again...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:41

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy