• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who love purple, hope u like it. huh?! usually for emonians. hehehe comments are highly appreciated... :penguin: [quote]Credits to the following: *Mr. Chino for the original code coz ive jus

Pages: 12

For those who love purple, hope u like it. huh?! usually for emonians. hehehe comments are highly appreciated... :penguin: [quote]Credits to the following: *Mr. Chino for the original code coz ive jus

jologz29
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

For those who love purple, hope u like it. huh?! usually for emonians. hehehe comments are highly appreciated... :penguin: [quote]Credits to the following: *Mr. Chino for the original code coz ive jus

For those who love purple, hope u like it. huh?! usually for emonians. hehehe comments are highly appreciated... :penguin: [quote]Credits to the following: *Mr. Chino for the original code coz ive just edited it. *Biko dicdoc *Me for editing of course, hehehe *Ripway *Photobucket *Cbox ****AUT Modules Updated **Main photo **Shout out **Friends **Photo gallery **Comments **Groups **Quick Comment Box **Flash Navigation **Flash mp3 player **Cbox anti Poser **WVM cbox mode[/quote] preview http://h1.ripway.com/kulas29/emothic.txt heres the code <">

Last edited by jologz29 (2008-03-22 16:06:51)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: For those who love purple, hope u like it. huh?! usually for emonians. hehehe comments are highly appreciated... :penguin: [quote]Credits to the following: *Mr. Chino for the original code coz ive jus

avoid speaking in tagalog, and pls do put screenshots..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: For those who love purple, hope u like it. huh?! usually for emonians. hehehe comments are highly appreciated... :penguin: [quote]Credits to the following: *Mr. Chino for the original code coz ive jus

nice overlay! thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=airies]woOw niCe nUh.aiee^^, dont how to use it on friendster can you help me?.:)[/quote] copy the codes on a notepad for easy editing... Edit ur information, user id and generate the codes here http://www.markyctrigger.com/ choose iether OG standard 11 or OG++ but for begginers i suggest OG standard generator.. then copy the generated codes and go to ur profile costumize ur page click revert and paste the genarated codes to ur media section and save. then view ur profile! hope it will help u. =D

Last edited by jologz29 (2008-03-19 10:36:07)

ahhdeck21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jologz29][quote=airies]woOw niCe nUh.aiee^^, dont how to use it on friendster can you help me?.:)[/quote] copy the codes on a notepad for easy editing... Edit ur information, user id and generate the codes here http://www.markyctrigger.com/ choose iether OG standard 11 or OG++ but for begginers i suggest OG standard generator.. then copy the generated codes and go to ur profile costumize ur page click revert and paste the genarated codes to ur media section and save. then view ur profile! hope it will help u. =D[/quote] BRO, i tryd everything.. it seems ok.. but some error occurs.. everything ok.. but after a while.. i.e error occurs.. and it says i.r. nid to be closed.. can u help me?? do i nid to post may edited codes here?? pls.. thanks
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ahhdeck21][quote=jologz29][quote=airies]woOw niCe nUh.aiee^^, dont how to use it on friendster can you help me?.:)[/quote] copy the codes on a notepad for easy editing... Edit ur information, user id and generate the codes here http://www.markyctrigger.com/ choose iether OG standard 11 or OG++ but for begginers i suggest OG standard generator.. then copy the generated codes and go to ur profile costumize ur page click revert and paste the genarated codes to ur media section and save. then view ur profile! hope it will help u. =D[/quote] BRO, i tryd everything.. it seems ok.. but some error occurs.. everything ok.. but after a while.. i.e error occurs.. and it says i.r. nid to be closed.. can u help me?? do i nid to post may edited codes here?? pls.. thanks[/quote] ok post ur codes here dude and i will try my best. :penguin:
jhael
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help me... my chatbox and visitors box and music box is not working... is there something wrong??? http://profiles.friendster.com/jhaeliankceinjel --- thats my fs

Last edited by jhael (2008-03-19 13:59:57)

jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jhael]please help me... my chatbox and visitors box and music box is not working... is there something wrong??? http://profiles.friendster.com/jhaeliankceinjel --- thats my fs[/quote] i cant view ur profile coz its private. :wallbash:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wwee its xo cool!! :cool: i think i`ll use it!! :penguin:
ahhdeck21
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">there you go man.. i hope u can help.. BTW.. thnks for the reply... :thumbsup:
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ahhdeck21]<">there you go man.. i hope u can help.. BTW.. thnks for the reply... :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]check ur inbox, the code was there. =D[/b]
ahhdeck21
» n00b
1969-12-31

BRO..unfortunately it dosnt work... :crybaby: i.e. still nids to be closed.. i already change cbox.. i.e. error says.. unable to view mshtml.. can u fix this one?? pls.. thnks..
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ahhdeck21]BRO..unfortunately it dosnt work... :crybaby: i.e. still nids to be closed.. i already change cbox.. i.e. error says.. unable to view mshtml.. can u fix this one?? pls.. thnks..[/quote] its working fine, check my test page http://www.friendster.com/tesmic
jeniLu
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. its so cool.. its easy to edit.. unlike others.. i l0ve it!!!! :):thumbsup:
ahhdeck21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jologz29][quote=ahhdeck21]BRO..unfortunately it dosnt work... :crybaby: i.e. still nids to be closed.. i already change cbox.. i.e. error says.. unable to view mshtml.. can u fix this one?? pls.. thnks..[/quote] its working fine, check my test page http://www.friendster.com/tesmic[/quote] BRO.. ur tesmic page is not available.. [b]"This user's profile is not available."[/b]
ahhdeck21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/ahhdeck21/deckerror.jpg?t=1206091400[/img] BRO look at this one.. after i used the codes u gave me.. i love ur layout.. it was so nice.. i want to use it.. so plZ.. help me...
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wooooww!! :o cool layout..!! it's so cool.. great work bro!!=)
ahhdeck21
» n00b
1969-12-31

BRO.. finally it works!! hahaha error doesnt occurs anymore.. but this 3 keeps on changing at the lower left of the pages.. [img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/ahhdeck21/deck.jpg?t=1206101739[/img] thats y i think my page always reading.. and my cursor changes... and so i cant type on my chat box.. how is that so?? anyway.. [b]THANKS A LOT WITH UR HELP.. GODBLESS[/b]

Last edited by ahhdeck21 (2008-03-21 08:18:57)

jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ahhdeck21]BRO.. finally it works!! hahaha error doesnt occurs anymore.. but this 3 keeps on changing at the lower left of the pages.. [url]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/ahhdeck21/deck.jpg?t=1206101739[/url] thats y i think my page always reading.. and my cursor changes... and so i cant type on my chat box.. how is that so?? anyway.. [b]THANKS A LOT WITH UR HELP.. GODBLESS[/b][/quote] the error on page usually appear dude. just ignore it. the reason why u cant type a message on ur cbox is because it refresh fast... [hr] [quote=JAPii kiEl]kuya panu malalagay ung mga comment sa TESTIMONIALS & COMMENTS?.. need help.. D:[/quote] avoid posting in tagalog,,, its an international forum... about the testimonials and comments its auto update no need to worry about it. :eh:

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-25 13:58:04)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

COOL layout.......thank2 for sharing:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who love purple, hope u like it. huh?! usually for emonians. hehehe comments are highly appreciated... :penguin: [quote]Credits to the following: *Mr. Chino for the original code coz ive jus

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:51

[ 13 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy