• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just want to ask if the wvm2.2 and etc.. which is a topic in tricks and tutorials is applicable to overlay profiles??? and if its not.... can i have a who viewed me for my overlay which has a image

Pages: 1

i just want to ask if the wvm2.2 and etc.. which is a topic in tricks and tutorials is applicable to overlay profiles??? and if its not.... can i have a who viewed me for my overlay which has a image

imdoggz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i just want to ask if the wvm2.2 and etc.. which is a topic in tricks and tutorials is applicable to overlay profiles??? and if its not.... can i have a who viewed me for my overlay which has a image

i just want to ask if the wvm2.2 and etc.. which is a topic in tricks and tutorials is applicable to overlay profiles??? and if its not.... can i have a who viewed me for my overlay which has a image of viewers.... hope you can help me.. im beging^^.............=D=)
imdoggz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i just want to ask if the wvm2.2 and etc.. which is a topic in tricks and tutorials is applicable to overlay profiles??? and if its not.... can i have a who viewed me for my overlay which has a image

by the way if anyone who has a very gud heart to help.. plz pm me.. tnx^^
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i just want to ask if the wvm2.2 and etc.. which is a topic in tricks and tutorials is applicable to overlay profiles??? and if its not.... can i have a who viewed me for my overlay which has a image

oh avoid double posting!! :O :wallbash: @T: i think this can help u>> [url]http://theftalk.com/t20743-Who%27s-View-%28Cbox-Mode%29-OVERLAY.html[/url]
imdoggz
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry.. tnx
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so is that mean.. "[b]TOPIC SOLVED[/b]" :eh:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-17 03:46:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just want to ask if the wvm2.2 and etc.. which is a topic in tricks and tutorials is applicable to overlay profiles??? and if its not.... can i have a who viewed me for my overlay which has a image

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:07

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy