• ARCHIVES 
  • » i need you to post your fs account and i want to make friends here..i'm new here and i don't know how to make frnds with you guys... tnx

Pages: 12

i need you to post your fs account and i want to make friends here..i'm new here and i don't know how to make frnds with you guys... tnx

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i need you to post your fs account and i want to make friends here..i'm new here and i don't know how to make frnds with you guys... tnx

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i need you to post your fs account and i want to make friends here..i'm new here and i don't know how to make frnds with you guys... tnx

[quote=maantots009]i need you to post your fs account and i want to make friends here..i'm new here and i don't know how to make frnds with you guys... tnx[/quote] Hi there, Welcome to Ftalk!:]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i need you to post your fs account and i want to make friends here..i'm new here and i don't know how to make frnds with you guys... tnx

nyc to meet u !! Welcome to ftalk by the way
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. welcome to ftalk.. just pm us ^^ hehehe.. enjoy ur stay ^^
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome! if you want to add us all.. just look for the 'Friendster Profile' located every members avatar. Just click it and it will direct you to our friendster pages. But if there is none. Try to pm the person or catch him/her online. [b]COOL POSTING![/b]=)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here [b]maan[/b]tots009 do read the rules ok :cool: btw start roaming around to find new friends they are just around the corner waiting to be added..:P
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk ..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome here to ftalk! enjoy your stay! :D:D:D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome here.. have fun..
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wlcome to ftalk..:D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey tnx!!! :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello there! i'm nelou,,harhar:)) welcome here:)) have fun posting.. follow rules.. tenkss!![/b][/align]
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] welcome to ftalk... :D nid new friends??:paranoid: i want so xay Present! :P hahahaha..:lol: free here to be your friend..=) see yah posting around.... :penguin: [/b][/color]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!!
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

alo eblibadi :D im ShY en im 17 y/o here's my fs acc... ms.kisshy@yahoo.com add me up... enx :eh:
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/boards.gif[/img]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ummm....tnx+_+
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi maantots009 < im Antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D i think ur on my siggy request list.. LOL :lol:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@bembi.. tnx +_+
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i need you to post your fs account and i want to make friends here..i'm new here and i don't know how to make frnds with you guys... tnx

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 11 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy