• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]Introduction:[/b][/u] [b]FlashVars[/b] is a property of Adobe Flash Player to import variables into the top level of movie when first instantiated. This is useful to make a dynamic swf movie con

Pages: 12

[u][b]Introduction:[/b][/u] [b]FlashVars[/b] is a property of Adobe Flash Player to import variables into the top level of movie when first instantiated. This is useful to make a dynamic swf movie con

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]Introduction:[/b][/u] [b]FlashVars[/b] is a property of Adobe Flash Player to import variables into the top level of movie when first instantiated. This is useful to make a dynamic swf movie con

[quote=myparis][quote=angelalaine]Oh shoot I dont have adobe :D[/quote] You can download it at http://www.adobe.com/ just register and download the free trial. Then if you have it i will give you a crack[/quote] Really? awwww thanks myparis :wow:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]Introduction:[/b][/u] [b]FlashVars[/b] is a property of Adobe Flash Player to import variables into the top level of movie when first instantiated. This is useful to make a dynamic swf movie con

Hahaha angelalaine, you want adobe flash cs3? you know what kind of version i always have :eh: I'll upload it later when i got home. :D I'll pm u the link
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Hahaha angelalaine, you want adobe flash cs3? you know what kind of version i always have :eh: I'll upload it later when i got home. :D I'll pm u the link[/quote] Yeah the extended one, i have one before but shoot i reformat my pc [b] @sorry for being offtopic[/b] :D
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]oh!!![/b] nice... i wanna try this one... but pls.... may you give me the link/ crack of the adobe plsss... =) sorry if this is offtopic
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Good tootorial man :D [quote=myparis]If you want to merge it on a Js File and if you want to pass an variable from a Js File just [b]concatenate[/b] the Js variable in the code, like this: [quote]var swf_kow = "<object classid=\"clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000\" codebase=\"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0\" width=\"400\" height=\"100\" id=\"tuts\" align=\"middle\"> <param name=\"allowScriptAccess\" value=\"sameDomain\" /> <param name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"false\" /> <param name=\"movie\" value=\"tuts.swf\" /> <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" /> <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"#ffffff\" /> <param name=\"[b]FlashVars[/b]\" value=\"[b]varString1[/b]="+[color=red]pageViewerFName[/color]+"\"> <embed src=\"tuts.swf\" [b]FlashVars[/b]=\"[b]varString1[/b]="+[color=red]pageViewerFName[/color]+"\" quality=\"high\" bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" width=\"400\" height=\"100\" name=\"tuts\" align=\"middle\" allowScriptAccess=\"sameDomain\" allowFullScreen=\"false\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" /> </object>";[/quote] If you use more than 1 variable and want to pass more values, make it like this: in the <object> tag [quote]<param name="[b]FlashVars[/b]" value="[b]varString1[/b]=[color=red]HelloWorld[/color][b]&[/b][b]varString2[/b]=[color=red]HelloToo[/color]">[/quote] and in the <embed> tag [quote]<embed [b]FlashVars[/b]="[b]varString1[/b]=[color=red]HelloWorld[/color][b]&[/b][b]varString2[/b]=[color=red]HelloToo[/color]" />[/quote] use the [b]&[/b] to separate different variables[/quote] [b]Heres another shorter sample to call Flash Variable for addbox etc on this tutorial:[/b] 1. You dont need define the parameters: <object... tag <param name.... 2. Direct use on <embed... tag, just replace [b]FlashVars=[/b] with [b]?[/b] after the [b]swf[/b] link [b]Example:[/b] [quote][b]from:[/b] <embed [b]FlashVars[/b]="[b]varString1[/b]=+[color=red]pageViewerFName[/color]+ [b]replace to:[/b] <embed src=\"tuts.swf[b][color=#ff9900]?[/color]varString1[/b]="+[color=red]pageViewerFName[/color]+[/quote] [b]Complete Code Preview:[/b] [quote]<embed src=\"tuts.swf[b][color=#ff9900]?[/color]varString1[/b]="+[color=red]pageViewerFName[/color]+"\" quality=\"high\" bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" width=\"400\" height=\"100\" name=\"tuts\" align=\"middle\" allowScriptAccess=\"sameDomain\" allowFullScreen=\"false\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" />[/quote] [b]For AddBox:[/b] [quote]var swf_kow = "<embed src=\"tuts.swf[b][color=#ff9900]?[/color]varString1[/b]="+[color=red]pageViewerFName[/color]+"\" quality=\"high\" bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" width=\"400\" height=\"100\" name=\"tuts\" align=\"middle\" allowScriptAccess=\"sameDomain\" allowFullScreen=\"false\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" />";[/quote]
Mbah-Dukun
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial thanks for sharin' :thumbsup:
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just PM me guyz if you want the crack [b]@D' Angelo[/b]: Oh tnx for that info, i dont know that its possible, looks similar in php coding. Tnx :thumbsup:
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

keep working
trooper
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kiddy]keep working[/quote] hey man!!! pls do not spam here :mad:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tuts paris keep it up
busug
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trickk broo , i'm gonna try this :lol:
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharin it will help the newbies ;)
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for this ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]Introduction:[/b][/u] [b]FlashVars[/b] is a property of Adobe Flash Player to import variables into the top level of movie when first instantiated. This is useful to make a dynamic swf movie con

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:30

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy