• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello! I'm zylph, very new in here. Hoping to meet friends and learn some tweaks and tricks in Friendster. :D I'm looking forward to talk with you guys! Bye! Take care and God bless! [b]p.s. Thanks i

Pages: 12

Hello! I'm zylph, very new in here. Hoping to meet friends and learn some tweaks and tricks in Friendster. :D I'm looking forward to talk with you guys! Bye! Take care and God bless! [b]p.s. Thanks i

zylph
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello! I'm zylph, very new in here. Hoping to meet friends and learn some tweaks and tricks in Friendster. :D I'm looking forward to talk with you guys! Bye! Take care and God bless! [b]p.s. Thanks i

Hello! I'm zylph, very new in here. Hoping to meet friends and learn some tweaks and tricks in Friendster. :D I'm looking forward to talk with you guys! Bye! Take care and God bless! [b]p.s. Thanks in advance![/b]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hello! I'm zylph, very new in here. Hoping to meet friends and learn some tweaks and tricks in Friendster. :D I'm looking forward to talk with you guys! Bye! Take care and God bless! [b]p.s. Thanks i

welcome bro! see yah around.. have fun!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello! I'm zylph, very new in here. Hoping to meet friends and learn some tweaks and tricks in Friendster. :D I'm looking forward to talk with you guys! Bye! Take care and God bless! [b]p.s. Thanks i

Hi Neophyte Welcome to Ftalk
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi! wc to ftalk call me bhea
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcme to ftalk buddy... :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hii. Welcome to Ftalk!!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to the forum
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] welcome to ftaLk...:D see yah posting around...:)[/b][/color]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ohw., hi there!! welcome aboard! im stitch!! enjoy posting in here,..and ohw i almost forgot., read the rules., ok?? see u around
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!:)
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]i love the name. :D hihi. welcome have fun posting. see yah around. :)[/align]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk... ;) pls do read and follow the rules here. =)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

alo eblibadi :D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]welcum to ftalk enjoy your stay! :thumbsup:[/b]
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello! I'm zylph, very new in here. Hoping to meet friends and learn some tweaks and tricks in Friendster. :D I'm looking forward to talk with you guys! Bye! Take care and God bless! [b]p.s. Thanks i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:46

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy