• ARCHIVES 
  • » Zup guys... obviously im a newbie... welcome me here.... heres my friendster eadd, u can add me up... scorpiox63@gmail.com and my website too. www.pinoyclan.com

Pages: 1

Zup guys... obviously im a newbie... welcome me here.... heres my friendster eadd, u can add me up... scorpiox63@gmail.com and my website too. www.pinoyclan.com

mafiaboy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Zup guys... obviously im a newbie... welcome me here.... heres my friendster eadd, u can add me up... scorpiox63@gmail.com and my website too. www.pinoyclan.com

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Zup guys... obviously im a newbie... welcome me here.... heres my friendster eadd, u can add me up... scorpiox63@gmail.com and my website too. www.pinoyclan.com

:arrow: [b]hi there mafiaboy! welcome to ftalk :cool: take time in readin the rules kk? have fun! enjoi.[/b] :cool:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Zup guys... obviously im a newbie... welcome me here.... heres my friendster eadd, u can add me up... scorpiox63@gmail.com and my website too. www.pinoyclan.com

[quote=mafiaboy]Zup guys...[/quote] Woah. u remind me of kuza inuzente.. haha :ninja: "zup!" hehe btw welcome to the ftalk family! have fun and enjoy :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I miss kuya inuzente :) @topic Welcome to FTalk community dude! enjoy your stay and please read the rules and follow them.. ok? hehe! Keep posting..
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk! =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mafiaboy]Welcome ME[/quote] I Welcome YOU. :lol: Welcome to FriendsterTalk mafiaboy!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hello mafiaboy! Welcome to ftalk, please enjoy your stay, see yah around! ;) Btw, cool name, [b]mafiaboy[/b]. :cool:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome Mafiaboy, Enjoy Posting and Have fun, Don't forget to read the rules ;)
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to the wonderful world of friendsterTalk. See you around!
mafiaboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you guys for the cool welcome... anyway, hope i can help other guys out there for any php and java scripts :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=mafiaboy]thank you guys for the cool welcome... anyway, hope i can help other guys out there for any php and java scripts :)[/quote] mafiaboy??? are you Italian? heheh...just kidding welcome to the FT...btw pls read & understanding the FT's rules okay enjoy your stay here :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome To FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy Posting :D
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey mafiaboy.... welcome to ftalk.......
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=green][- Welcome To FTalk Forums-][/color][/align]
Luke_andrada23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey there [b][/b]mafiaboy...!!! Im a newbie like you... Enjoy staying here.....!!! :midfinger:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Zup guys... obviously im a newbie... welcome me here.... heres my friendster eadd, u can add me up... scorpiox63@gmail.com and my website too. www.pinoyclan.com

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:35

[ 17 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy