• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed when you logged in at FriendsterTalk, and stayed logged in. Somebody can easily change your password due to, there is no verification. May I suggest before changing passwords even the user h

Pages: 1

I noticed when you logged in at FriendsterTalk, and stayed logged in. Somebody can easily change your password due to, there is no verification. May I suggest before changing passwords even the user h

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I noticed when you logged in at FriendsterTalk, and stayed logged in. Somebody can easily change your password due to, there is no verification. May I suggest before changing passwords even the user h

I noticed when you logged in at FriendsterTalk, and stayed logged in. Somebody can easily change your password due to, there is no verification. May I suggest before changing passwords even the user him/herself, there must be some kind of verification. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-18 10:20:12)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed when you logged in at FriendsterTalk, and stayed logged in. Somebody can easily change your password due to, there is no verification. May I suggest before changing passwords even the user h

Signature? May I ask why should there be any verification to edit the signature? Please clarify. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed when you logged in at FriendsterTalk, and stayed logged in. Somebody can easily change your password due to, there is no verification. May I suggest before changing passwords even the user h

Aw, I didn't noticed I typed signature rather than password. :lol: Too focused on signature cleaning. :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-18 11:42:58)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hahaha. Now its clear. :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D I have suggested this one for such a long time..:wallbash: I really agree with ephe..:thumbsup: Sir admin..Hopefully you can approve this one..=)
admin
» FTalkManiac

There's no verification because you're a moderator. :D For a normal member to change the password, he has to fill in his current password first.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Wow. I just noticed that. Thanks for the clarification sir. :o:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed when you logged in at FriendsterTalk, and stayed logged in. Somebody can easily change your password due to, there is no verification. May I suggest before changing passwords even the user h

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy