• ARCHIVES 
  • » hie guys...I really got attracted in this site...cool n i just join... =) Name is :cool: Raveen...age 24... hope U guys can check out my profile n give some ides to upgrade it... add me also fre

Pages: 1

hie guys...I really got attracted in this site...cool n i just join... =) Name is :cool: Raveen...age 24... hope U guys can check out my profile n give some ides to upgrade it... add me also fre

raveenmafia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hie guys...I really got attracted in this site...cool n i just join... =) Name is :cool: Raveen...age 24... hope U guys can check out my profile n give some ides to upgrade it... add me also fre

hie guys...I really got attracted in this site...cool n i just join... =) Name is :cool: Raveen...age 24... hope U guys can check out my profile n give some ides to upgrade it... add me also fren raveen_017@yahoo.com [url]www.friendster.com/raveenmafia[/url] Thanks for creating this site...as newbies like me save troubles searching for source codes... :thumbsup:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hie guys...I really got attracted in this site...cool n i just join... =) Name is :cool: Raveen...age 24... hope U guys can check out my profile n give some ides to upgrade it... add me also fre

Oie! 1st to welcome you :D heheh Hey there bro Raveen, Welcome to FrindsterTalk Forums. Enjoy your stay here buddy. and by the way, pls have a time to read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]FTalk Rules[/url]. =) :thumbsup: as in ryt now :D see yah around.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hie guys...I really got attracted in this site...cool n i just join... =) Name is :cool: Raveen...age 24... hope U guys can check out my profile n give some ides to upgrade it... add me also fre

:arrow: [b]hi raveen! welcome to ftalk.. have fun.. enjoi![/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey hey. 3rd one to welcome another newbie.hihi.:) Welcome welcome.:) Enjoy, ok?:) And of course, follow rules.:)
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]add me also fren raveen_017@yahoo.com www.friendster.com/raveenmafia[/quote] Haha! Is your favorite number 17? Mine too! I just looove prime numbers! Anyway welcome! Enjoy our facilities!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk Raveen! :D Enjoy being here!
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BTW for your profile, you'd want to change the font color coz i barely can read it coz of the background. Hope that helps...?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi Raveen! Follow rules okay? Welcome to Ftalk! ;)
raveenmafia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Oie! 1st to welcome you :D heheh Hey there bro Raveen, Welcome to FrindsterTalk Forums. Enjoy your stay here buddy. and by the way, pls have a time to read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]FTalk Rules[/url]. =) :thumbsup: as in ryt now :D see yah around.[/quote] Thank U Master. Glad to receive all the attention. No more Lonely Feeling. :) [quote=greatsage]add me also fren raveen_017@yahoo.com www.friendster.com/raveenmafia Haha! Is your favorite number 17? Mine too! I just looove prime numbers! Anyway welcome! Enjoy our facilities![/quote] Hey, Glad to c someone in common...17 is my favourite n also my lucky number bro. Agreed. I just cant find a suitable font color to match with the background. Guess i'll change it rather than changing the font color. Thank U! [align=right][color=red]*Double Post Edited*[/color][/align]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-03 01:20:33)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello Welcome To FTalk Forums, Sorry For the Late Reply, Enjoy Posting And Have Fun :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ei raveen! it's nice to see yah here. welcome to ftalk! u are now part of tis ftalk family.. btw. we mods are a bit strict when it comes to the rules. and ftalk have that "curse mode" feature (if u wanna know 'bout it. look at the announcements) and also. i've already edited ur double post.. if u had read the rules. it's not allowed here that's all! sorry if it's kinda lecturing yah. hehe just have fun and enjoy! that's what counts! :D :penguin:
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Hey, Glad to c someone in common...17 is my favourite n also my lucky number bro. Agreed. I just cant find a suitable font color to match with the background. Guess i'll change it rather than changing the font color. Thank U![/quote] Well, it was a nice bg while it lasted. Scary, but nice. Hope to see you around FTalk!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Hi there dude! Welcum to FTalk! Enjoy your stay and keep posting! ^^ Yah, as they said. Kindly read the rules of FTalk so we can enjoy here! ^^ Have fun and take care!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk =)
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey raveen... welcome to ftalk... happy posting....
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=green][- Welcome To FTalk Forums -][/color][/align]
Luke_andrada23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Raveen wrote: hie guys...I really got attracted in this site...cool n i just join...[/b][/quote] Hey there...!!! I agree...!!! Im a newbie like you... Hope you enjoy...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ welcome to the forum! enjoy! feel to roam around. :]
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi dude nixe meetng you :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hie guys...I really got attracted in this site...cool n i just join... =) Name is :cool: Raveen...age 24... hope U guys can check out my profile n give some ides to upgrade it... add me also fre

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:01

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy