• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont kno wat section to post this but im juz gonna leave it hir, u can move it if u want. [quote]WARN YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AND DAUGHTERS Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous, woman!!!!

Pages: 123

i dont kno wat section to post this but im juz gonna leave it hir, u can move it if u want. [quote]WARN YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AND DAUGHTERS Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous, woman!!!!

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dont kno wat section to post this but im juz gonna leave it hir, u can move it if u want. [quote]WARN YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AND DAUGHTERS Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous, woman!!!!

i dont kno wat section to post this but im juz gonna leave it hir, u can move it if u want. [quote]WARN YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AND DAUGHTERS Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous, woman!!!! This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. The Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just might save us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!![/quote] dunno if its true tho
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i dont kno wat section to post this but im juz gonna leave it hir, u can move it if u want. [quote]WARN YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AND DAUGHTERS Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous, woman!!!!

oh thanks for the info ate aya.... :thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i dont kno wat section to post this but im juz gonna leave it hir, u can move it if u want. [quote]WARN YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AND DAUGHTERS Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous, woman!!!!

ohh,, thanks for the info... i usually drink bottled water that i left in the car.. gosh..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

np bunsoy and reika im not actually sure if its 100% sure tho
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]yep it's true... because there are certain chemicals in the plastic bottles that react to heat that are cancerous ... so that's why when the bottle is left in the car and it heats there are chances you may have cancer bt it's not 100% sure....[/b][/color]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my heart beats faster now =(:eh:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore][color=#FF0000][b]yep it's true... because there are certain chemicals in the plastic bottles that react to heat that are cancerous ... so that's why when the bottle is left in the car and it heats there are chances you may have cancer bt it's not 100% sure....[/b][/color][/quote] >> yeah she's right.. >> and one more thing about bottled water.. >> after drinking a mineral water throw the used plastic bottle right away.. >> because i heard that recycled plastic bottle can cause a cancer too.. >> so better to throw those used plastic bottles in your house..
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes it's true
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep.., coz plastic bottles produces carcinogenic substances.., and when hit by sunlight or heated.., can activate and can be dangerous not only to women but also to men.., =)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

wow ..tnx fer the info sis^^
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not a woman but there was a news that I heard before and yes it's true there are lot's of chemicals in used bottled waters. Also if you used bottled containers like sprite/coke etc..don't re-used them as a water container cos it also caused cancer even though it's not being heated.
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok i'll tell my gurl hehe thnx by the way..:D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oww, i always drink bottled water in the car on the way to home. i hope i'l not get breast cancer.lol.
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the info.. i'll tell this to others..
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the info. ate aya... :thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for the info..i'll warn my mom bout it coz there's bottled waters on our car,i'll tell her not to drink it :D
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

additional information to the men... studies show that that not only women gets breast cancer. even men and they are even more prone to get cancer. but because they work harder and their bodies gets exercise and women dont so they get the cancer. but if a man dont exercise and have a lifestyle of a 50 sumthing lady then you are prone to have cancer than women. thats according to what i gave read in a magazine.
gayle_chr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks poh!
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank our for the information it's very helpfull coz if i havent read this topic i would still be drinking bottled water in the car.
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh! I don't know that, Now I'm scared. :crybaby: Good thing you shared that. I suppose even if it is not water right? It can be bottled coke? Any bottled drinks? :D [b]This topic should be sticked.[/b] :D

Last edited by aich (2008-04-30 02:49:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont kno wat section to post this but im juz gonna leave it hir, u can move it if u want. [quote]WARN YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AND DAUGHTERS Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous, woman!!!!

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy