• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know if this belong here, but there was this member ,...he is giving a link then whenever you click that link a message will pop up on the screen saying [i]activate virus[/i] ,.. and then my PC

Pages: 1

i dont know if this belong here, but there was this member ,...he is giving a link then whenever you click that link a message will pop up on the screen saying [i]activate virus[/i] ,.. and then my PC

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dont know if this belong here, but there was this member ,...he is giving a link then whenever you click that link a message will pop up on the screen saying [i]activate virus[/i] ,.. and then my PC

i dont know if this belong here, but there was this member ,...he is giving a link then whenever you click that link a message will pop up on the screen saying [i]activate virus[/i] ,.. and then my PC will hang already =| here's the link [url]http://theftalk.com/t23899-Linker%28UPDATE-March-2008%29.html[/url] :wallbash: this is really annoying! all my works are gone :crybaby: i thot that was a working linker :wallbash: this really sucks! :( , i dont understand that im sorry for posting this here,. i dunno where should i post this one,. anyway u can close this one if necessary.

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-19 09:24:44)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know if this belong here, but there was this member ,...he is giving a link then whenever you click that link a message will pop up on the screen saying [i]activate virus[/i] ,.. and then my PC

^Ok I'll discuss this with my fellow mods. Thank you for posting this matter. -- We discussed it. My fellow mods said that its not a virus. If you click all the pop-ups it'll just go away. I think I know that "fake virus". It was just a prank. =)

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2008-03-19 11:21:42)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know if this belong here, but there was this member ,...he is giving a link then whenever you click that link a message will pop up on the screen saying [i]activate virus[/i] ,.. and then my PC

[b]No comment[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: please don't post the link of the linker here =D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: v [b]PWND[/b] :lol: :wallbash: :lol:

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-03-19 11:39:59)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^guilty? hahaha.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: closed. lol :lol: Just don't click the link
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know if this belong here, but there was this member ,...he is giving a link then whenever you click that link a message will pop up on the screen saying [i]activate virus[/i] ,.. and then my PC

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:08

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy