• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just sharing this function i made, this simple function will allow you to use: :arrow: [b]getElementById[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByTagName[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByClassName[/b] in just one simp

Pages: 12

Just sharing this function i made, this simple function will allow you to use: :arrow: [b]getElementById[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByTagName[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByClassName[/b] in just one simp

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just sharing this function i made, this simple function will allow you to use: :arrow: [b]getElementById[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByTagName[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByClassName[/b] in just one simp

bro,i have a question,when i put the getCommentData,my Name also appear..how can i remove it?..i try it in my test page..and succesful works.. my link [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/48247620[/url]

Last edited by bobskie (2008-03-24 10:07:56)

myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just sharing this function i made, this simple function will allow you to use: :arrow: [b]getElementById[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByTagName[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByClassName[/b] in just one simp

[quote=bobskie]bro,i have a question,when i put the getCommentData,my Name also appear..how can i remove it?..i try it in my test page..and succesful works.. my link [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/48247620[/url][/quote] oh great kuya your the first to get the trick, nice, hehe.. tnx for the observation, i didn't notice that earlier.:o:lol: ok base in my observation the javascript code [quote].setAttribute('style','display:none');[/quote] which i use for the getCommentData() to hide the names is not working in IE, so to fix that merge this css in ur css file [quote]/*Hide Names*/ .publiccomments div div .dtd .title{ display:none; }[/quote] Tell me if it will work now... Tnx again kuya! :D:thumbsup: Ill fix this tuts how to use properly if i have time...

Last edited by myparis (2008-03-24 11:06:25)

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok bro..tnx..il m gna try it.. yah,im the first one =D.. m just lucky =D
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe.. dont know why [b].setAttribute('style','display:none');[/b] doesn't work IE, dont know whats wrong with this code :wallbash:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

use this for cross browser compatibility [quote][b].style.display = 'none';[/b][/quote]

Last edited by feruzz (2008-03-24 12:06:11)

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bro,wer will i put that code?
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]use this for cross browser compatibility [quote][b].style.display = 'none';[/b][/quote] [/quote] oh tnx for that sir :D ,i dont know that one, tnx for the update, your my idol!!! hahaha..:lol::lol::lol: hope i can learn the [b]regExp[/b] because you said that it is much better than the one i always use [b]getElementById()[/b] [b]@bobskie:[/b] kuya bobskie you can now redownload my Library in my first post, its updated now. You can now remove the css code that i gave earlier
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok bro.. :thumbsup:
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice work bro..its working now :thumbsup:... thnx for the update....
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok kuya no problem.. :thumbsup: uhmm did you use a different font in your flash file in your testpage? i think you forgot to embed the font because it just appear a normal font in my pc
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aw hehe..yup,i use tribal font..ok,im gna check my flash text..thanx again.. i hope u can share other function hehe..keep it up..
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap, on the Property box in flash, click the embed button for the textbox so the font will be embedded in your swf file, so wherever PC your account will be open it always carry your font... hehe, sure kuya =D ill just update my post. And im just wondering to post Version 2.0 of this in the future with more and more functions, :lol:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=myparis]oh tnx for that sir :D ,i dont know that one, tnx for the update, your my idol!!! hahaha..:lol::lol::lol: hope i can learn the [b]regExp[/b] because you said that it is much better than the one i always use [b]getElementById()[/b][/quote] you dont need regExp instead of this function <">sample usage [quote]$("[b]some ID[/b]");[/quote] it's similar to this [quote]document.getElementById("[b]some ID[/b]");[/quote]

Last edited by feruzz (2008-03-24 14:38:09)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waahh!! mental breakdown!! nice..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!it's uber cool!love it..
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanted to use the second one... coz that look awesome... but when i checked in the preview... nothing changed in it... wut's wrong?! =|
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]FIRST POST UPDATED[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just sharing this function i made, this simple function will allow you to use: :arrow: [b]getElementById[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByTagName[/b] :arrow: [b]getElementsByClassName[/b] in just one simp

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy