• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To admin & co-mods:[/b] In this sudden bash of money earning craze coming from services on the internet like "PaidSurveys", "Clicksense" and etc. Referral links are often useful to increase money

Pages: 12

[b]To admin & co-mods:[/b] In this sudden bash of money earning craze coming from services on the internet like "PaidSurveys", "Clicksense" and etc. Referral links are often useful to increase money

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]To admin & co-mods:[/b] In this sudden bash of money earning craze coming from services on the internet like "PaidSurveys", "Clicksense" and etc. Referral links are often useful to increase money

[b]To admin & co-mods:[/b] In this sudden bash of money earning craze coming from services on the internet like "PaidSurveys", "Clicksense" and etc. Referral links are often useful to increase money and more dollars :paranoid: I hope we can have a certain rule to remind users to NOT waste their time, creating topics asking people to use their referral links. This is a waste of forum resources and is a waste of time, and clogs up space for actual topics. Also, I think FriendsterTalk does NOT encourage users to register for the sole purpose of promoting a referral links or product. Most of the time, in the Tech Corner, some people a creating threads which persuades the members to join a certain "Make Money Online Site" and the site is linked with their referral in it. :retard: So to sum up what I've just said, I hope admin can emphasize the Rule #13 which is [i]"Any kind of sales and promotion using forum post, private message, or any other forum features is not allowed."[/i] Maybe we can also put this in [i]"You must not post any referral links to any services on the internet which may lead to any personal advantage or profits. Posting such messages may get you banned."[/i] I'm just sharing my thoughts. :)

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-19 21:50:31)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To admin & co-mods:[/b] In this sudden bash of money earning craze coming from services on the internet like "PaidSurveys", "Clicksense" and etc. Referral links are often useful to increase money

I saw few members doing this. Especially in tech corner. Couldn't they just put the referral link in their signature? Because I think that's allowed, rather than making a topic.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: [b]To admin & co-mods:[/b] In this sudden bash of money earning craze coming from services on the internet like "PaidSurveys", "Clicksense" and etc. Referral links are often useful to increase money

^ Thats true. Creating a new thread only to promote a referral link is just ridiculous. In my opinion, we don't really need additional rules to handle this issue, because what they're doing is clearly a promotion using forum post. Plus, the posting of advertisements, abusive or unneeded messages can be categorized as spam.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ so admin can we just curse them it is relevant to them that promoting other site by posting of a topic about their site promotion is prohibited here :wallbash:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-20 09:01:09)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just visited the Tech Corner. and Gosh. :O [hr] Agree to this. [i]"You must not post any referral links to any services on the internet which may lead to any personal advantage or profits. Posting such messages may get you banned."[/i]
admin
» FTalkManiac

@Shirow sure you can curse or even ban the members if they keep doing the same thing after you remind/warn them
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for your opinion guys and admin. :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how about this [url=http://chibibo.elementfx.com/wvmslider.htm]REFERRAL LINK[/url] under this thread in T&T [url=http://theftalk.com/t23881-WVMe-v2.3.5%28Slider-Feature%29-Customization-Generator.html]customized generator[/url] [b]can we close this thread?... [/b] [quote]reasons: :arrow: first of all he is not giving the proper credits to the original author of a certain code or a certain modification. :arrow: most importantly if an ftalk member will go to that site(generator) the first thing you will see is this pop up message [img]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8226/sadfsdfuo2.jpg[/img] become part of their forum :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o didnt he remove that? i told him already :wallbash: did you check again bro?
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

awww.. ^ yap he removed it already but it was still a referral link which leads to personal profits. :arrow: as you can see the google ads on his site sis duch..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm i dont know. this is not the first time he posted the generator and he did give proper credits you can see Ftalk and Shirow's and Shak's name everywhere in that generator. And his generator helps our members the "easy way" .. hmm spoon feeding if you ask me.. :/
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah on the generator you can see the credits.. but inside the php code it will not show the credits below the wvm...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ the credits are there within the .php codes bro.. i think also in the .txt. -- ok ill go back to sleep :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-20 16:24:30)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i thought when using the wvm the credits should be intact even in the outcome on the profile :arrow: i just saw his php scripts and all i can see in the last part is this one [quote]<div id="copyright"> <center> WVMe by [b]<a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/mumbhaki" target="_blank">Marfillaster</a><br>Version 2.3.5 by: <a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/chibib0" target="_blank">ChibibO</a><br><blink><b>Grab your own!</b></blink> @ [/b]<a href="http://chibibo.elementfx.com" target="_blank">Chibibo.ElementFx.com</a><br /> </center> </div>[/quote] :arrow: as you can see ... he didn't put the name of our co-mod shirow, and our good friend shakiro...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol for me it is still promoting he's freakin site should we close his topic now =|
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i think sis duch should agree first... [spoiler]baka magtampo ei wahehe[/spoiler] :arrow: if the generator is created in ripway... we will allow it but this is another issue...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol i will not get [i]tampo[/i] coz of him. :P hahaha our job is different from our friendship. im just trying to look all sides of the issue here so that we will have our proper reasons if he will complain -- to avoid flames. sheeess.. :smoke: about that hmm i guess that can be arranged by telling him that shirow's and shak's names should appear in the WVM display... well if he refuses :puke: we'll trash hs topic.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol no use talking to him sis duch why??? it is common sense to him that the concept came from us and still doing that action and btw the footer on the wvm still have the link to his freakin site without proper credits on it haha im getting sicked and tired on this :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@bro shiro and sis shy ... to end the issue my only point is.. he doesn't have the permission from shak and bro shirow... to release/make a generator for wvm2.3... its plagiarism... and site promotion for personal advantage do follows because of his thread......

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-21 00:50:42)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ iv'e sent a message to him he says that he is the one who first made that freakin concept lol :lol: what a fag
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To admin & co-mods:[/b] In this sudden bash of money earning craze coming from services on the internet like "PaidSurveys", "Clicksense" and etc. Referral links are often useful to increase money

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:05

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy