• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi i Hope we can be good friends And hope you can teach me how to use this I really have no idea how to use it I am anime lover and strawberry lover so my friends call me Ms.Strawberry Im michelle yo

Pages: 12

Hi i Hope we can be good friends And hope you can teach me how to use this I really have no idea how to use it I am anime lover and strawberry lover so my friends call me Ms.Strawberry Im michelle yo

sweetgurl10
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi i Hope we can be good friends And hope you can teach me how to use this I really have no idea how to use it I am anime lover and strawberry lover so my friends call me Ms.Strawberry Im michelle yo

Hi i Hope we can be good friends And hope you can teach me how to use this I really have no idea how to use it I am anime lover and strawberry lover so my friends call me Ms.Strawberry Im michelle you can add me in ym sweetgurl_michelle@yahoo.com.gs:) Nice to meet u guys
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi i Hope we can be good friends And hope you can teach me how to use this I really have no idea how to use it I am anime lover and strawberry lover so my friends call me Ms.Strawberry Im michelle yo

at least we can still be friends. both newbies here ryt?.. ms. strawberry.:) :eh: (//_~)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi i Hope we can be good friends And hope you can teach me how to use this I really have no idea how to use it I am anime lover and strawberry lover so my friends call me Ms.Strawberry Im michelle yo

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =) we can also be friends... :D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk!! have fun +_+
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there sweetgurl welcome to our forum im shirow nice to meet you :D well just enjoy your stay here have fun while posting ok haha be hapi see ya around the forum~ :penguin:
yondaime87
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTalk.... enjoy posting....c u...:wallbash:
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]yoh welcome. ;] see yah around. :)[/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hi uhm.. shud i call yu ate..? hehe.. well @ topic.. welcom 2 ftalk & pleas read d' rules & follow dem.. enjoy posting poh..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi michelle < im Antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules be active enjoy posting see u around :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there and welcome to ftalk ;)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here =) miss strawberry how sweet :P do read the rules have fun in here..:thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk! =):wow::rolleyes: enjoy posting. see yah around.. R i S h _ 2 2 [/b][/align]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi... how are yah??? welcome to ftalk... :arrow: enjoy posting :arrow: seeyah around take care.... ;) follow the ruless.. hehheh
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. just read some tutorials sis.. go to tricks and tutorials' section ^^ i am also an anime lover ^^ btw... welcome to ftalk and read the rules also avoid violations so you wont be cursed or banned ^^ hehehhe take care okie!?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] hi there..xure we can..;) anyway weLcome to eptok...:D see yah posting around..:) [/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi i Hope we can be good friends And hope you can teach me how to use this I really have no idea how to use it I am anime lover and strawberry lover so my friends call me Ms.Strawberry Im michelle yo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:15

[ 10 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy