• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi,. im just [i]roaming[/i] around the forum when i noticed something that really catches my attention. but before i proceed [b]may i remind everybody that i am not here just to act like a mod or some

Pages: 1

Hi,. im just [i]roaming[/i] around the forum when i noticed something that really catches my attention. but before i proceed [b]may i remind everybody that i am not here just to act like a mod or some

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi,. im just [i]roaming[/i] around the forum when i noticed something that really catches my attention. but before i proceed [b]may i remind everybody that i am not here just to act like a mod or some

Hi,. im just [i]roaming[/i] around the forum when i noticed something that really catches my attention. but before i proceed [b]may i remind everybody that i am not here just to act like a mod or something,. try to look at my rank, the no. of my posts even my repus, or even no. of friends lol,. im a loser =| ...and how long ive been here in this forum .. lol, then compare those to the others who's obviously joined this forum later than me :wallbash: =|[/b] now may I continue,. Im browsing through the Phil section when the post of ate Mizel catches my attention again although its already closed,. :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t23379-ANNOUNCEMENT-attention-bawal-bubu.html[/url] and I read this words of her :arrow: [quote][b]from now on, we'll just open a maximum of 5 gaming threads randomly. may gap na at least one month. dun worry guys, temporary closed lang naman yung iba e. [/b][/quote] now, Im wondering if this [i]new certain rule[/i] is already being implemented now,. coz i noticed on the Phil section,. still no changes. I thought they will be leaving atmost 5 gaming threads,. how come the Phil section now have a numerous count of gaming thread :question: ,. and obviously a [i]non-sense one[/i] =| Im sorry, some may be hatin me right now,. :cry: ,.but this is the feedback section so i posted this one here., besides this is only an opinion, i mean reaction,.. [i]my reaction[/i]. If you'LL just try to look at that certain section uLL see and understand what im talking about. sorry for posting this one,. :crybaby: dont hate please,. I just want to share my views and opinion. again, Im not acting as anybody.. :wallbash: and if uLL ask me, who am I to talk like this,. yes, Im not that geek who always give help at the help section,. Im just a member, i knew that...but still trying to help in my own little ways =| so dont step your feet outta me [b]mods please dont hate me for this :crybaby:[/b] [quote][b][i]read if u wanna read, react if u wanna react, ignore if u wanna ignore this one[/i][/b][/quote]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi,. im just [i]roaming[/i] around the forum when i noticed something that really catches my attention. but before i proceed [b]may i remind everybody that i am not here just to act like a mod or some

^ Yeah i agree with you. Many gaming threads in that section. But Non-sense? i think not if just non-sense i think mod(s) will automatically Close that thread. maybe the mods are currently busy with their own personal life so i guess they find a hard time doing their responsiblities but don't blame them cause they are also humans too and it is not the mods fault it is the members who are creating those topics.... Off: This is only a feedback no one will hate you ok? [spoiler]Sorry for my dumb post[/spoiler]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-22 07:52:00)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi,. im just [i]roaming[/i] around the forum when i noticed something that really catches my attention. but before i proceed [b]may i remind everybody that i am not here just to act like a mod or some

^ am I blaming anybody sis? :paranoid: as what ive said,.. Im just roaming and that catches my attention and now Im just stating my reactions... Im not blaming anybody nor making critiques on anyone... =) did you find this annoying? im so sorry,. i thought this was the feedback section :disgust: but thanks for the counter reaction sissy =) :thumbsup: @T same as above :penguin:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-22 08:13:51)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. Why are you so scared Hilynkawaii? Don't be scared. Thank you for posting a feedback. We will evaluate the remaining topics.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o ..... [b]I just wanna say WOW!,. instead of making a new post (waste of space),. I will just say it here... what a nice move,.. :) ,.,. its less talk more actions huh :) Ive seen the Phil section and seeing Duch having a [i]raid[/i] and closing other games temporarily makes me amazed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i Lab eftoks! hontou ni arigato! :) @T im speechless,. no more bubu thingy :penguin: [/b]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-22 09:28:43)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol :lol: hahaha raid.. some are closed and some are temporarily closed without a date coz we are going to open topics alternatively for the following months. so this topic is ok already?

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-22 09:42:11)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]lol :lol: hahaha raid.. some are closed and some are temporarily closed without a date coz we are going to open topics alternatively for the following months. so this topic is ok already?[/quote] :thumbsup: yes Ms Duch you can close this one =) thanks a lot!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just doin my job Hy. :arrow: [b]Topic Solved.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi,. im just [i]roaming[/i] around the forum when i noticed something that really catches my attention. but before i proceed [b]may i remind everybody that i am not here just to act like a mod or some

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:52

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy