• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sharing database for [b]WVM 3.4[/b] Ok boyz, straight to point... To members that already used shared database for [b]WVM3.1[/b], [b]WVM3.2[/b] etc, but currently not available now because xhosting g

Pages: 1234

Sharing database for [b]WVM 3.4[/b] Ok boyz, straight to point... To members that already used shared database for [b]WVM3.1[/b], [b]WVM3.2[/b] etc, but currently not available now because xhosting g

scream_dicta
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Sharing database for [b]WVM 3.4[/b] Ok boyz, straight to point... To members that already used shared database for [b]WVM3.1[/b], [b]WVM3.2[/b] etc, but currently not available now because xhosting g

@D'Angelo Sir..can u visit my profile??..heres my URL www.friendster.com/screamdicta jst want to ask if wat codes did u paste in the about me section??..tnx
harih4ck3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Sharing database for [b]WVM 3.4[/b] Ok boyz, straight to point... To members that already used shared database for [b]WVM3.1[/b], [b]WVM3.2[/b] etc, but currently not available now because xhosting g

hellooo... i have try this...but i cannot add box in my profile please....help me... i will add clock and youtube video..:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
jaypz1968
» n00b
1969-12-31

why my page cant record the visitor? i used ur WVM 3.4 and i already registered at ur hosting site and paste the url of ur tracker.php.. i viewed my page using my other account to test it but didnt record the visitor.. i tried using WVM 3.1.1 and it record the visitor.. but i like ur WVM 3.4.. PLZ help me.. thanks in advance..
MargZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
acc3
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much for this :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wow!! this is a good trick! I can now monitor who's peeking on my profile, =)
hartap
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bro... please change the css link Friendster ID : 62557390 CSS Link old: http://member.ayodiapala.com/wvm34.css CSS Link new: http://member.indigoindonesia.com/kevin/wvm34.css
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w..tnx a lot!!!
trojaner77
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: thank's for sharing
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm gonna try this one....:D __________________________________ [img]http://www.geocities.com/onoize80/skinlesslmini2.JPG[/img]
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow :o thats awasome bro. thx 4 the sharing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: _______________________________ [img]http://www.geocities.com/onoize80/skinlesslmini2.JPG[/img]
arashiuzumaki15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :penguin:
Guerde
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i add other side boxes?
ixnine
» n00b
1969-12-31

How can I change my tracker.css url? I changed webhosts, now I can't change the url of my tracker.css Nice WVM by the way, it's the best looking I've seen (simple look)
eiramesorcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

...where is the latest linker for js? do i have to get the url link of my tracker.js then paste it in a linker? ...after that will i paste the finish code in media? about me? or who i want to meet? ...where? ...help me...tenx!
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Guerde]how do i add other side boxes?[/quote] proceed here.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t16599-WVM2.2-Marfillaster%27s-Addbox-Gen.-Explained.html[/url] [quote=eiramesorcute]...where is the latest linker for js? do i have to get the url link of my tracker.js then paste it in a linker? ...after that will i paste the finish code in media? about me? or who i want to meet? ...where? ...help me...tenx![/quote] please do some searching.. nyweiz,here for the [url=http://theftalk.com/t31776-Latest-JS-and-CSS-linkers-(W--Generators)%3A-July-21%2C-2008.html]latest linker[/url] after that,paste it in your media box..
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][color=#cc0000][b]Attention![/b][/color] For reason of not very active in FTalk, this WVM 3.4 will be unavailable on [i]August 2008[/i]. User of this WVM Database please to change his/her to [b]Other WVM Version[/b]. Thanks for Support all this time guys. [b]Payce Out[/b] :thumbsup:[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by D' Angelo (2008-07-27 06:13:36)

_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nc tnx for sharing i will try this one ^__^
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_Bhudz_]very nc tnx for sharing i will try this one ^__^[/quote] i am giving you a warning...posting in all of the topics here with the same contents is considered spamming..:mad:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's Great....:wow: Nice Tutor...:penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sharing database for [b]WVM 3.4[/b] Ok boyz, straight to point... To members that already used shared database for [b]WVM3.1[/b], [b]WVM3.2[/b] etc, but currently not available now because xhosting g

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:06

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy