• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello world :D i don know where i can post this!! :D im new member of this furom :D i realy loved ur layouts mostly the overlay!! :D

Pages: 12

hello world :D i don know where i can post this!! :D im new member of this furom :D i realy loved ur layouts mostly the overlay!! :D

aljinjen
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello world :D i don know where i can post this!! :D im new member of this furom :D i realy loved ur layouts mostly the overlay!! :D

rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hello world :D i don know where i can post this!! :D im new member of this furom :D i realy loved ur layouts mostly the overlay!! :D

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk! =):wow::rolleyes: enjoy posting. see yah around.. R i S h _ 2 2 [/b][/align]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hello world :D i don know where i can post this!! :D im new member of this furom :D i realy loved ur layouts mostly the overlay!! :D

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk (= read and follow the rules so you can enjoy posting ! btw my name is Rosh :)
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting follow the rulez :thumbsup:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... enjoy :) [b]+_+ [/b]
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]hey yah. :) welcome to ftalk. have fun posting. see yah around. =)[/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi :) welcome to ftalk.. just don't forget the rules =) see you around :) enjoy posting :) just not spams =) see yah :) **ftalker skyifre here or naj :)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) :thumbsup: irasshai!,. elkam to eftok =) enjoy..feel free and feel at home *waving Hi! =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls do read frst the rules here.. have fun postin ;)
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, have fun :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi... how are yah??? welcome to ftalk... :arrow: enjoy posting :arrow: seeyah around take care.... ;)
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there! welcome to ftalk![/color]
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... :D
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey! Welcome to ftalk! Have a great time posting here.. I'm here for you as a friend. :)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hey there.,! welcome aboard.,! see yah around.. enjoy!:D
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi aljinjen!! welcum to ftalk.. enjoy posting here!! [b]pls. follow the rules!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello world :D i don know where i can post this!! :D im new member of this furom :D i realy loved ur layouts mostly the overlay!! :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:58

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy