• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, read the title. :) Me, 1. Of course that wedding march 2. Your Guardian Angel -TRJA (The Redjumpsuit Apparatus) 3. Only ONe -Yellowcard What do you want to be played during your wedding?

Pages: 1

Well, read the title. :) Me, 1. Of course that wedding march 2. Your Guardian Angel -TRJA (The Redjumpsuit Apparatus) 3. Only ONe -Yellowcard What do you want to be played during your wedding?

jhel_19
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well, read the title. :) Me, 1. Of course that wedding march 2. Your Guardian Angel -TRJA (The Redjumpsuit Apparatus) 3. Only ONe -Yellowcard What do you want to be played during your wedding?

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, read the title. :) Me, 1. Of course that wedding march 2. Your Guardian Angel -TRJA (The Redjumpsuit Apparatus) 3. Only ONe -Yellowcard What do you want to be played during your wedding?

Hmm. 1. Dreaming Of You - Lovi Poe. 2. Only Hope - Mandy Moore. 3. I Still Believe - Hayden Panettiere. 4. Still - 98 Degrees. 5. Im Gonna Love You - Jennifer Love Hewitt. 6. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden 7. Runaway - The Corrs.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-03-22 23:03:25)

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well, read the title. :) Me, 1. Of course that wedding march 2. Your Guardian Angel -TRJA (The Redjumpsuit Apparatus) 3. Only ONe -Yellowcard What do you want to be played during your wedding?

1.hold on-shamrock 2.without you-charlie wilson 3.grow old with you-westlife 4.i could not ask for more-edwin mcCain :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Last edited by maantots009 (2008-03-22 23:40:45)

photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: sing me your song again daddy by jose marie chan :arrow: andami pa eh...lol
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my way.:lol: seriously, how deep is your love- take 5
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Pananatili[/b] - [i]Hangad Ft. Leanne Laudico and Chad Arcinue[/i] :lol: [flash=315x80]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?songID=V2BGBB4EPB0&Autoplay=0[/flash] [b]Video:[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCdgajCxMkM[/youtube]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-23 11:20:31)

babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how do i breath - mario
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

grow old with you by adam sandler destiny - jim brickman :thumbsup:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Angels Of Mine[/b] - Monica [b]All I Have To Do Is Dream[/b] - The Everly Brothers [b]Crazy[/b] - Patsy Cline [b]Love Me Tender[/b] - Elvis Presley [b]When You Say Nothing At All[/b] - Ronan Keating [b]How Deep Is Your Love[/b] - Bee Gees
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]O.o i'm not a fan of this but.. [b]HEAVEN BY DJ SAMMY [/b] u gotta agree^-^ ahehe[/align]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: when you say nothing at all.. :wow: :wow: :arrow: forevermore. :wow: :arrow: the gift.. :arrow: dreaming of you.. :arrow: it might be you.. :arrow: destiny. :wow:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thank God I Found You- Mariah Carey ft 98 degrees If you're not the one - savage garden be my lady - Sandy Grow Old with You -adam sandler
Jur3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][i][b]:arrow: The Gift :arrow: Your Love :arrow: Ikaw :arrow: King and Queen of Hearts[/b][/i][/align][/quote]
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/434/434518xlbzh5vtds.gif[/img] [b][color=red] Butterfly kisses [/color][/b] :arrow: [b] i Do (Cheris You) [/b] - 98Degrees

Last edited by xye2lir0h (2008-04-24 09:26:20)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hehe.! not planning yet.. [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/marjanpatrick/requests/signatures/shinaske.gif[/img] (marjanpatrick) thanks for my siggy.!
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i du nu the title but it goes like this. [b]i'll do cherish yu for the rest of my life yu dont have to think twice i will love yu still[/b] [b]from the depth of my soul its blah blah my control :][/b]
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer[/i] Im gonna Play it . :thumbsup:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When im with you - Faber Drive. :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, read the title. :) Me, 1. Of course that wedding march 2. Your Guardian Angel -TRJA (The Redjumpsuit Apparatus) 3. Only ONe -Yellowcard What do you want to be played during your wedding?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:14

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy