• ARCHIVES 
  • » I opened this topic in the Open Discussions thread and fafeng harbs said its better to make another thread for Friendster Layouts so that we can discuss it clearly here.. [hr] [align=center][b]Matte

Pages: 1

I opened this topic in the Open Discussions thread and fafeng harbs said its better to make another thread for Friendster Layouts so that we can discuss it clearly here.. [hr] [align=center][b]Matte

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I opened this topic in the Open Discussions thread and fafeng harbs said its better to make another thread for Friendster Layouts so that we can discuss it clearly here.. [hr] [align=center][b]Matte

I opened this topic in the Open Discussions thread and fafeng harbs said its better to make another thread for Friendster Layouts so that we can discuss it clearly here.. [hr] [align=center][b]Matters to be discussed[/b][/align] [u][b]Spams[/b][/u] Lately ive asked a favor to Portuniecho to report every spam he'll see in Layouts CSS Sec and whooaa i was shocked.. he made 100+ reports then yesterday chezter18 did the reports and the spams never lessen its still too many.. :retard: [u][b]Linkers[/b][/u] All of you guys know we are hiding the linkers in the underground to keep it safe so that only FT members can see it. However, it is displayed in the Layouts CSS Sec.. :/ :paranoid: Should we do something about it? [u][b]Format[/b][/u] Some layout contributors are not following the proper format. This is the posted format by Ephe: [quote][b]Layout Posting Format:[/b] [b][color=yellow]/[/color]![color=yellow]\[/color][/b] [b]Title: Live preview: Screen shot: Code: [Copy The Code Below] Where To Apply: [/b][/quote] i suggest they post the URL of the CSS or JS file extension rather than the linkers. It'll save time in the contributors part of updating the linkers every now and then. [u] [b]Inform[/b][/u] How could we inform each layout contributor? We all know that not all of them are reading the Sticky posts. :/ [hr] =D thats all i have observed. if you have any more to add just post here. Maybe we should do a general cleaning in that Section. =) Pls post some of your suggestions.. P.S. Sorry for my english.. Im having epistaxis already. :wasted:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I opened this topic in the Open Discussions thread and fafeng harbs said its better to make another thread for Friendster Layouts so that we can discuss it clearly here.. [hr] [align=center][b]Matte

I am thinking of a good tragedy. Kindly wait. :lol: Oops I meant strategy. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I opened this topic in the Open Discussions thread and fafeng harbs said its better to make another thread for Friendster Layouts so that we can discuss it clearly here.. [hr] [align=center][b]Matte

^ can you share it here ephs .. :lol: :D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]i suggest they post the URL of the CSS or JS file extension rather than the linkers. It'll save time in the contributors part of updating the linkers every now and then.[/quote] i agree with dis...:D moderating CSS section is a hard job..:wallbash: spammers everywhere.. :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: shit shit maybe u should make a new sticky topic bout dat,, then,, check every layout therad, remove the linker code if the threadstarter didnt remove it yet..:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: thanks bro kher.. but check every layout thread :o theres like 43 pages of layouts. :O ok maybe i can try... anybody can help me? :paranoid: Anywho.. Ephe suggested something cool: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=744558#p744558

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-23 10:09:05)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Solution in progress. =) :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :cool: yeah.. hahahah :lol: weeee finally.. this will really lessen spams.. Thanks admin! :)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ducheszv[/b] ephe suggest to make the section more cleaner and reducing SPAM..:D me suggest about the linker..:D so the [b]TOPIC SOLVED![/b] right??:eh: LOL anyway,,i agree about 100post count of member to post there,,, (wrong grammar..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:) :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm :| not yet wait bro kher.. so were gonna what? edit every thread for the linkers :/ :paranoid:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-23 11:28:00)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The progress of the topic is still on going. It still depends if the forum can support the add-on, on what I have suggested. Anyway sir admin suggested some cool alternatives that are also nice, anyway let us just remember that the primary purpose of the suggestion is to clean the CSS Category. :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes i know that. but how bout the linker part? the suggestion can erase the SPAM problem but what about those layouts that are not working because of the linkers? how can we INFORM the authors?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Inform them? Just edit those topics that have the linker codes and leave a note to the layout maker.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thats very nice,.... 100 posts function..thatll really be a big help... =):thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no life for forum whores kill them before they breed =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I opened this topic in the Open Discussions thread and fafeng harbs said its better to make another thread for Friendster Layouts so that we can discuss it clearly here.. [hr] [align=center][b]Matte

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:07

[ 11 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy