• ARCHIVES 
  • » just a suggestion... how if all members could make theyre own title? not always >friendstertalker >friendsteraddict >friendstermaniac as they wish.... what if they put a "dirty" title? curse/ban the

Pages: 1

just a suggestion... how if all members could make theyre own title? not always >friendstertalker >friendsteraddict >friendstermaniac as they wish.... what if they put a "dirty" title? curse/ban the

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just a suggestion... how if all members could make theyre own title? not always >friendstertalker >friendsteraddict >friendstermaniac as they wish.... what if they put a "dirty" title? curse/ban the

just a suggestion... how if all members could make theyre own title? not always >friendstertalker >friendsteraddict >friendstermaniac as they wish.... what if they put a "dirty" title? curse/ban them... what if they put "moderator/admin"as they're title even that theyre not a mod neither admin? curse/ban them? how bout that? well..it's just a suggestion.... Peace out :)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: just a suggestion... how if all members could make theyre own title? not always >friendstertalker >friendsteraddict >friendstermaniac as they wish.... what if they put a "dirty" title? curse/ban the

I think This Will Not be Good. And you Know PunBb has no feature like that yet. I think all the forum Doesn't have that feature. And My God if we will have this they will abuse this its not enough to be ban or curse. And Admin Has the right to choose. [spoiler]Kill?[/spoiler].
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: just a suggestion... how if all members could make theyre own title? not always >friendstertalker >friendsteraddict >friendstermaniac as they wish.... what if they put a "dirty" title? curse/ban the

i dont agree with this.. hmm..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Title change is used as a prize in a contest here at Ftalk. =) :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah like avatar master css master overlay expert,
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

non sense idea of this,, not good to all of members here,, and also from our forum,, we will have a confusing forum if dat case is happen, ,knowing u are a moderator or admin and etc. title,, :lol: i dunt agree with dis,,
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

listen dever, this is not just an ordinary title but it is a [u]rank[/u] normal ranks are given to a member depends by the numbers of posts special ranks such as ___ master, or ___ expert are given to a member that has won a particular contest. ranks like moderator and promoter are given to a member who is selected by the [b]admin[/b]. those selected members should have responsibilty to take charge of the forum. banned or cursed ranks are given to a member whenever he/she spam or doesn't follow the rule. so it wouldn't be a simple thing to just change the title of one's rank for a member. the only one who can change the title of rank is [b]admin[/b]. but moderators can also change the rank of a member but only as curse or banned whenever they see members who disobey the rule. it would be also confused to know who is a mod, admin, or promoter right? well then honey, i hope u can understand what i meant by.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jeunessa]=|[/quote] Uhmm Spam Detected No spamming Spam Reported

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-24 00:01:25)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha~ so many perople that's not agree wit this riyt.... .....i know about contest prize,and i have a suggestion for it... why dont yu give any symbol like star,moon,or anything for the contest winner before his/her title off course..for [b]admin[/b],[b]mod[/b],or[b] promoter[/b],the rank should not be changed.. [quote]ranks like moderator and promoter are given to a member who is selected by the admin. those selected members should have responsibilty to take charge of the forum. banned or cursed ranks are given to a member whenever he/she spam or [b]doesn't follow the rule.[/b][/quote] i knu it~ and "If" this Suggestion approved,whoever do something like in my first post says is a Rule breaker,riyt? so it's ok to ban/curse them,riyt? anyway.....coz there's only 0% possibility that this suggestion will be approved... Hands Up. :) Mods pls close this thread...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just a suggestion... how if all members could make theyre own title? not always >friendstertalker >friendsteraddict >friendstermaniac as they wish.... what if they put a "dirty" title? curse/ban the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:28

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy