• ARCHIVES 
  • » i wanna know kung pano gumawa ng pic na gumagalaw like avatars here.. for example you will see in your friendslist that my pic is moving.. gets.. like blinking or whatever.. please help me..

Pages: 12

i wanna know kung pano gumawa ng pic na gumagalaw like avatars here.. for example you will see in your friendslist that my pic is moving.. gets.. like blinking or whatever.. please help me..

aljay2
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i wanna know kung pano gumawa ng pic na gumagalaw like avatars here.. for example you will see in your friendslist that my pic is moving.. gets.. like blinking or whatever.. please help me..

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i wanna know kung pano gumawa ng pic na gumagalaw like avatars here.. for example you will see in your friendslist that my pic is moving.. gets.. like blinking or whatever.. please help me..

Hi Welcome to ftalk. Ask in friendster Help and Or read tricks and tutorials section read also the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]RULES[/url] Thank You,
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i wanna know kung pano gumawa ng pic na gumagalaw like avatars here.. for example you will see in your friendslist that my pic is moving.. gets.. like blinking or whatever.. please help me..

[align=center]your on the wrong thread. please read the rules before posting okey? you should post that one in the help section. nwei, welcome. =|[/align]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! :D enjoy..
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey. welcome to ftalk.. check out the tricks and tutorials thread..kk?
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] weLcome to ftaLk.. see yah posting around... buT ur in the wrong thread ryt now... avoid speaking in tagalog...ayTt!!:thumbsup:[/b][/color]
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there! weLcome to ftalk![/color]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,dude proceed to tricks and tutorials section... you can see instructions and easy acces to different codes for your profile.. anyway welcome aboard.,!:D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: pls avoid speaking tagalog in international section :penguin:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welucm to ftalk+_+
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. pls speak in english.. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there welcome to ftalk... pls read the rules here... ;)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

follow the instructions sweetie and read the rules first
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm.. just go to the tricks and tutorials section there.. you'll know how to make pics move or blink.. anyways... welcome to ftalk ^^
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! read and fallow the rules!
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk .. read the rules , enjoy posting so you can have fun (= btw my name is Rosh !
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk..;) read the rules okie=)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ - - welcome - - ♥ hello aljay.. i'm nelou.. have fun here..!! follow rules.. thankies=)[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i wanna know kung pano gumawa ng pic na gumagalaw like avatars here.. for example you will see in your friendslist that my pic is moving.. gets.. like blinking or whatever.. please help me..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:10

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy