• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]mine is like..[i].A, B. C D.[/i].i mean the Alphabet Letters and the other one is[i]A your adorable B your so beautiful[/i] l(sorry cant remember the title) so whats yours?[/b]

Pages: 1

[b]mine is like..[i].A, B. C D.[/i].i mean the Alphabet Letters and the other one is[i]A your adorable B your so beautiful[/i] l(sorry cant remember the title) so whats yours?[/b]

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]mine is like..[i].A, B. C D.[/i].i mean the Alphabet Letters and the other one is[i]A your adorable B your so beautiful[/i] l(sorry cant remember the title) so whats yours?[/b]

jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]mine is like..[i].A, B. C D.[/i].i mean the Alphabet Letters and the other one is[i]A your adorable B your so beautiful[/i] l(sorry cant remember the title) so whats yours?[/b]

Lol, hmm Row, row, row your boat. blah blah. :)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]mine is like..[i].A, B. C D.[/i].i mean the Alphabet Letters and the other one is[i]A your adorable B your so beautiful[/i] l(sorry cant remember the title) so whats yours?[/b]

Datu's Tribe's Praning =D :thumbsup:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the alphabet song =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

off course....[b]Indonesia raya[/b]...i've learned it even before my elementary times...
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

same as the threadstarter. i think almost everyone first learned the abc before any other song. =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^no i'm not~ geez..my kinder was so bad....they didnt teach english even a little....
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mary had a little lamb.. :lol:
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1030/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img][/url] [spoiler][b]A..B.C. HEHE!![/b][/spoiler] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1030/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img][/url]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bahay kubo when im in kinder..hahaha =)=)=):thumbsup:
bayu a
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]indonesia raya[/b] :):):):):)
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this songs stucks up in my head i du nu why?! [b]huling el bimbo[/b] [b]eraserheads[/b] =)
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Mengheningkan cipta......
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]first song that i learned to play is Crazy for you by Spongcola :D[/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]mine is like..[i].A, B. C D.[/i].i mean the Alphabet Letters and the other one is[i]A your adorable B your so beautiful[/i] l(sorry cant remember the title) so whats yours?[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:42

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy