• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im Balalaika , 16 im new here in ftalk , reggie .. a friend of my friend recommended this site to me :D wish i will enjoy my stay in here.

Pages: 12

hi im Balalaika , 16 im new here in ftalk , reggie .. a friend of my friend recommended this site to me :D wish i will enjoy my stay in here.

Balalaika
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi im Balalaika , 16 im new here in ftalk , reggie .. a friend of my friend recommended this site to me :D wish i will enjoy my stay in here.

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi im Balalaika , 16 im new here in ftalk , reggie .. a friend of my friend recommended this site to me :D wish i will enjoy my stay in here.

hello!! nice to see you here.. welcome to ftalk!! :D i hope you enjoy ur stay..
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi im Balalaika , 16 im new here in ftalk , reggie .. a friend of my friend recommended this site to me :D wish i will enjoy my stay in here.

welcum to ftalk...
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to eptok.. enjoy posting.. have fun
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^_^ Welcome To Ftalk Enjoy And Have Fun Posting! ~_~
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk[/b]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

who's that friend who recommended this site to you? ^^ anywayz.. welcome to ftalk ^^
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk .. read the rules , enjoy posting so you can have fun (= btw my name is Rosh !
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk..;) read the rules okie=)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome to the site Im Lalaine by the way :D See yah around =) [b]IMPORTANT[/b] Read Rules before posting its for your own good ;)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ - - welcome - - ♥ hello balalaika.. i'm nelou.. have fun here..!! follow rules.. thankies=)[/b][/align]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Friendstertalk!
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi...nice meeting u... njoy ftalk... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi :ninja::ninja::ninja:
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] welcome to friendstertalk... see yah posting around...:D [/b][/color]
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to friendstertalk! Have a nice day!
beyondeknowledge
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there noob... ur gonna njoy ftalk... jz remember nt 2 break the rules...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im Balalaika , 16 im new here in ftalk , reggie .. a friend of my friend recommended this site to me :D wish i will enjoy my stay in here.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:56

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy