• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods,close this if this is not affiliated with this thread or simply just unnecessary.Just wanted to share with you a trick.Actually,it's really funny.This trick works with IE and FireFox.Not sure abo

Pages: 1

Mods,close this if this is not affiliated with this thread or simply just unnecessary.Just wanted to share with you a trick.Actually,it's really funny.This trick works with IE and FireFox.Not sure abo

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Mods,close this if this is not affiliated with this thread or simply just unnecessary.Just wanted to share with you a trick.Actually,it's really funny.This trick works with IE and FireFox.Not sure abo

Mods,close this if this is not affiliated with this thread or simply just unnecessary.Just wanted to share with you a trick.Actually,it's really funny.This trick works with IE and FireFox.Not sure about Opera cause I don't use that browser. :arrow:[b]Credits: www.rsforums.com[/b] [b][u]Instructions[/u][/b] 1.Go to any website (not all sites work). I'll use Google.com as an example.Other good sites to do this are Amazon.com and Bestbuy.com and also any Google image search. 2.Now go to your search bar and highlight everything. [img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9811/71844192jp8.png[/img] 3.Paste the code into the search bar replacing the URL. [img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8566/12556757sd8.png[/img] 4.Now hit enter or click search. What should happen is that the Google picture should float around the screen in a circular motion. 5.Have fun and try this on other sites! Here is the code: <">
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Mods,close this if this is not affiliated with this thread or simply just unnecessary.Just wanted to share with you a trick.Actually,it's really funny.This trick works with IE and FireFox.Not sure abo

[b]Thread Moved. To Tech Corner. =)[/b]
MUSICisLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mods,close this if this is not affiliated with this thread or simply just unnecessary.Just wanted to share with you a trick.Actually,it's really funny.This trick works with IE and FireFox.Not sure abo

it doesn't work for me.
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not working ....
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^It does work. Just try it on IE. 'cause Firefox already disabled that trick when it updated to version 3.0.
banned_aid
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried it on firefox but it doesn't work but when i tried it on IE it worked but not all of the google pics are floating.. i only saw 2 floating pics
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its working.. :yes: its funny.. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@banned_aid. It doesn't work on all images 'cause maybe it's on the css properties. I think this only works properly on sites with a lot of img tags due to the document.image property. Try it on IE in Yahoo. :lol2:
banned_aid
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ephe it worked! but the pictures on the left side is not floating :)
ehmzieh04
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not working in chrome also.. btw, i have a trick too xD.. go to [url=http://google.com/]Google[/url] in the search bar, type in "Google Gravity" then click "I'm Feeling Lucky" and see what's happen :D ENJOY !!

Last edited by ehmzieh04 (2010-06-22 05:52:03)

janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah.. :lol3: I'd try that one.. the google broken.. :lol3:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

* Go to Google home page. * Click “Images” on the upper left corner. * Fill in the search box with any words (Car, Flower etc). * You will get a page with alot of images thumbnailed. * Now delete the URL of that page from the addressbar of your browser. * Copy the following script and paste it in your addressbar and hit the ENTER key of your keyboard. <">or <">or <">or <">and finally, the floating images. see 1st post. :D Tty it one-by-one :eh:
zerosoft
» n00b
1969-12-31

..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol3: thanks for the tricks :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i tried this one here and all the featured members danced. lol. haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods,close this if this is not affiliated with this thread or simply just unnecessary.Just wanted to share with you a trick.Actually,it's really funny.This trick works with IE and FireFox.Not sure abo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy