• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] callalily of course!![/b] [align=center] callalily shows the best mellow.;) perfect for people who likes to +`senti`+ [/align]

Pages: 123455

[b] callalily of course!![/b] [align=center] callalily shows the best mellow.;) perfect for people who likes to +`senti`+ [/align]

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] callalily of course!![/b] [align=center] callalily shows the best mellow.;) perfect for people who likes to +`senti`+ [/align]

spongecola was the first...=)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b] callalily of course!![/b] [align=center] callalily shows the best mellow.;) perfect for people who likes to +`senti`+ [/align]

spongecola!!!! i lurve them!
Murgen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Callalily, di nkakasawa lalo na etong "Fisheye" album
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

spongecola.. i spent my highschool yrs listening to their songs..
xionlei
» n00b
1969-12-31

Callalily.. :thumbsup:
sk8er_ghurl16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like them both but i rather pick spongecola..but callalily is also good!.=)
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] :thumbsup: callalily :D [b][/b]
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is it okei if both? @spongecola: because i like their songs. specially gemini. which is also my zodiac...-what's the connection? haha. and i saw them many times already. and had a picture together with their manager, kuya raymond. @callalily: they're cool. love their songs too. :) and what's great is, they have a leftie {that means, left handed} in the band. :) just like moi. =| hehe.
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me...its spongecola...=)
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I prefer to CALLALILY. :D
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sponge Cola :D :thumbsup:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

none of the above.. wala! boahahaha! theyre both boybands.. =D :P but i'l chus, spongecola over callalily.. the lyrics were good. :) quality of the music's more better..
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

spongecola :thumbsup: callalily??.. shit
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm... between spongecolelat and callalola.. hmm.. I'll choose spongecola..:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]SPONGECOLA[/b] for me!!! spongecola's vocalist yael is so good in singing.. and a good looking guy :P
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]--callalily[/b]
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd rather choose spongecola....
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sponGe COLA
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

spongecola.. i love their songs.. even when they are not famous that time.. my first favorite of that band is.. crazy for you..haha.
@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i have both?hehehe:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] callalily of course!![/b] [align=center] callalily shows the best mellow.;) perfect for people who likes to +`senti`+ [/align]

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:00

[ 13 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy