• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=red]***Boys keep out!***[/color][/b][/align] How's all your lovelife?? :eh: Any sharings there? Maybe some of the members here wanna help those who've got confusions regar

Pages: 1

[align=center][b][color=red]***Boys keep out!***[/color][/b][/align] How's all your lovelife?? :eh: Any sharings there? Maybe some of the members here wanna help those who've got confusions regar

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=red]***Boys keep out!***[/color][/b][/align] How's all your lovelife?? :eh: Any sharings there? Maybe some of the members here wanna help those who've got confusions regar

[align=center][b][color=red]***Boys keep out!***[/color][/b][/align] How's all your lovelife?? :eh: Any sharings there? Maybe some of the members here wanna help those who've got confusions regarding their love life/s!! Hehe Or discuss anything and everything under the sun! But just about us girls okay?? [b]------off topic--------[/b] [i]If any of you object/s this thread, or if this is an inappropriate thread, just reply so, so I can immediately close this. Thanks![/i]
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=red]***Boys keep out!***[/color][/b][/align] How's all your lovelife?? :eh: Any sharings there? Maybe some of the members here wanna help those who've got confusions regar

hmm., mah luvlyf.??? [b]am xu api wit diz guy ayt nOw[/b] :arrow: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/rizh28/262235193m.jpg[/img] [b]ahihi[/b] il never let him go., tSk3., :D [b]he askd me to be his gurl last MARCH 28,2007[/b] were api wit each other., uhm, he's xu xwit., caring, lOving, uhmm, he's handsOme ayt.? ahihi., he's a soccer player (varsity) ., he's xu kind., friendly, am xu teinkful i hAv him., ac2ly, were frenz b4, =) ., hmp..

Last edited by irzh (2007-04-08 10:37:24)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=red]***Boys keep out!***[/color][/b][/align] How's all your lovelife?? :eh: Any sharings there? Maybe some of the members here wanna help those who've got confusions regar

Well sis mizel, i would love to share my lovelife here. But it seems like im not safe. My cousin joined ftalk. :paranoid: ok?so, maybe next time. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@ irzh[/b] Wow, how sweet! :wow: [b]@ kikay_girl[/b] Haha, but hey sis! We're not just gonna post our love life's here, but also anything and everything under the heat of the sun! :lol: Uhm, but then, I think this thread isn't appropriate anymore since this might cause gender-sensitivity, or whatsoever... Besides, there are other threads already that are existing similar to this one, ayt? Err... :retard: :wallbash:
beb_o28
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][b]@ irzh[/b] Wow, how sweet! :wow: [b]@ kikay_girl[/b] Haha, but hey sis! We're not just gonna post our love life's here, but also anything and everything under the heat of the sun! :lol: Uhm, but then, I think this thread isn't appropriate anymore since this might cause gender-sensitivity, or whatsoever... Besides, there are other threads already that are existing similar to this one, ayt? Err... :retard: :wallbash:[/quote] yah., ahihi
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Haha.. a very long reply! I still need more replies from other members. Hehe
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi, jst wanted to ask opinions from you...what will i do with this guy? he confessed that he likes me, but i treat him only as a friend. the thing that's bugging me is, i told him everything about me, all my probs, the "boys", as in my life, sorry for the tagalog=> ang dating sakin parang he took advantage of me...will i avoid him or continue to be friends :question:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..well..me..?. ahm bout ♥?.. ahm.. i do rily heart him.! xo0 much... we've been together since march last yir... haha..so long nah ayt.?.
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aimee]hi, jst wanted to ask opinions from you...what will i do with this guy? he confessed that he likes me, but i treat him only as a friend. the thing that's bugging me is, i told him everything about me, all my probs, the "boys", as in my life, sorry for the tagalog=> ang dating sakin parang he took advantage of me...will i avoid him or continue to be friends :question:[/quote] OH MY GOD. REALLY? thats exactly whats happening to me the only thing is I dont feel like he's taking advantage of me I think I'm the one who is taking advantage of him because I dont like him and he hasnt confessed yet but he told it to my friends and now I have to be not so close (to make iwas-iwas) I know its rude to do that but it will only hurt him if we continue to be close and hell I'm fed-up he doesnt know his place :angry: we need help, badly T.T
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

guys can handle short term pain. promise. =| so while it is still early. say what u actually think. if he will wait in vain for too long..that is already a bad thing... :|

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-04-21 11:30:36)

aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]I have to be not so close (to make iwas-iwas) I know its rude to do that but it will only hurt him if we continue to be close and hell I'm fed-up he doesnt know his place :angry:[/quote] i think its rude too but i have to give a large space so that he won't think i have the same feelings... :doubt: @lucknskill he knows that i don't feel the same but still keeps in touch....wat's d meaning of that keeping in touch? :disgust:
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ aimee: exactly. =) @kua bob: I cant say what I think because he hasnt confessed yet but he told it to my bestfriends (lame!) and sometimes he acts like a boyfriend and I hate it he doesnt know his place (again) :doubt: btw what are you doing here? no boys allowed right? :O
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very bad,... :crybaby: :crybaby:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Why are guys not contented to only one girl? Why do they need to cheat? :doubt:=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=red]***Boys keep out!***[/color][/b][/align] How's all your lovelife?? :eh: Any sharings there? Maybe some of the members here wanna help those who've got confusions regar

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:14

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy