• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i just wanna ask if someone knows how to put 2 layouts on friendster[/b] i already have an overlay layout, and i also want to put a css layout but when the css codes are posted the codes of the ov

Pages: 1

[b]i just wanna ask if someone knows how to put 2 layouts on friendster[/b] i already have an overlay layout, and i also want to put a css layout but when the css codes are posted the codes of the ov

novylicious
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]i just wanna ask if someone knows how to put 2 layouts on friendster[/b] i already have an overlay layout, and i also want to put a css layout but when the css codes are posted the codes of the ov

[b]i just wanna ask if someone knows how to put 2 layouts on friendster[/b] i already have an overlay layout, and i also want to put a css layout but when the css codes are posted the codes of the overlay gets messed up! hope someone can help me with this.. i would really appreciate it!
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i just wanna ask if someone knows how to put 2 layouts on friendster[/b] i already have an overlay layout, and i also want to put a css layout but when the css codes are posted the codes of the ov

^aahhmm..i dont know if its possible.. sorry..got no idea... where do u see a profile that has a CSS & overlay!?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i just wanna ask if someone knows how to put 2 layouts on friendster[/b] i already have an overlay layout, and i also want to put a css layout but when the css codes are posted the codes of the ov

You may use the linker code for the css layout then generate your overlay codes but make sure you tick the box for the "Profile Chooser" in the Overlay Generator. It means that when you view your profile, a confirm box will appear. It will ask you if you want to load your overlay or not. If yes, the overlay will load. If not, the overlay will not load and you will see the css layout.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my main page has css and overlay wat i did is this... i paste my css linker to my who i want to meet box... and my og++ generated codes ( w/ linker of corz ) to my media box.. [b]be sure to use profile chooser[/b] like wat ehhjay suggested
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i just wanna ask if someone knows how to put 2 layouts on friendster[/b] i already have an overlay layout, and i also want to put a css layout but when the css codes are posted the codes of the ov

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:42

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy