• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I'm turning eighteen next year and for some reason my mom asked me if I wanted a debut. Duh. :rolleyes: Well, see, now I'm confused as to what theme I'm going to have >.< Need your suggestions a

Pages: 1

Hi. I'm turning eighteen next year and for some reason my mom asked me if I wanted a debut. Duh. :rolleyes: Well, see, now I'm confused as to what theme I'm going to have >.< Need your suggestions a

andy_boo82
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi. I'm turning eighteen next year and for some reason my mom asked me if I wanted a debut. Duh. :rolleyes: Well, see, now I'm confused as to what theme I'm going to have >.< Need your suggestions a

Hi. I'm turning eighteen next year and for some reason my mom asked me if I wanted a debut. Duh. :rolleyes: Well, see, now I'm confused as to what theme I'm going to have >.< Need your suggestions and ideas! You can tell me what theme you had, or wish that you're going to have. From anime to retro to fantasy to punk to hollywood WHATEVER. Get creative :DD:eh:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I'm turning eighteen next year and for some reason my mom asked me if I wanted a debut. Duh. :rolleyes: Well, see, now I'm confused as to what theme I'm going to have >.< Need your suggestions a

i think, a fairytale.. dats my dream debut but it was so expensive, ahaha!
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I'm turning eighteen next year and for some reason my mom asked me if I wanted a debut. Duh. :rolleyes: Well, see, now I'm confused as to what theme I'm going to have >.< Need your suggestions a

it's nice to be a retro thingy.. go bak the tym.. :clock: hihihi
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think this topic was already given.. [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

more rock n roll. :D w/ black and violet for the color. :D
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] i want a pink and black theme :lol: [/b][/align][/color]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't want to have a debut nyahaha :wallbash:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wish for my debut is an Anime Theme (Cosplay). lol all the guest are required to wear anime costumes! haha just a wish and i think it won't happen :|
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want it to be .. fairytale. haha.. =D
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^haha. i'm only 15. but I would like to have a fairy-tale themed party. or a masquerade. HAHA.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I'm turning eighteen next year and for some reason my mom asked me if I wanted a debut. Duh. :rolleyes: Well, see, now I'm confused as to what theme I'm going to have >.< Need your suggestions a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:37

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy