• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Is Your Favorite Theme In Ftalk? If You Want To know Where Your Themes Are: Go To User CP >> Display >> Find Select Your Preferred Style List Of Themes: [table][tr][td]BabyIsBack[/td][/tr][/t

Pages: 1..12345678

What Is Your Favorite Theme In Ftalk? If You Want To know Where Your Themes Are: Go To User CP >> Display >> Find Select Your Preferred Style List Of Themes: [table][tr][td]BabyIsBack[/td][/tr][/t

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What Is Your Favorite Theme In Ftalk? If You Want To know Where Your Themes Are: Go To User CP >> Display >> Find Select Your Preferred Style List Of Themes: [table][tr][td]BabyIsBack[/td][/tr][/t

[align=center][b]all are nice but i love... VERSHIRE!!! :D[/b][/align]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What Is Your Favorite Theme In Ftalk? If You Want To know Where Your Themes Are: Go To User CP >> Display >> Find Select Your Preferred Style List Of Themes: [table][tr][td]BabyIsBack[/td][/tr][/t

[b]I Like The Default One. It Doesn't Felt Like Ftalk If I Choose Another Theme Aight? ;)[/b]
ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Cellfuse.. looks good[/align]:lol:
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is cellfuse why? it's so clean and looks good ~!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]default theme[/b] =) because when i change it lyk other says,, feels like im n teh other forum
VeeChan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]I love the baby is back,and the QuickTime theme.... ^^ :wow:[/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just want the default theme. my eyes hurts on very colorful themes.
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually, my theme for almost a year already is "BabyIsBack.." it's really nice and visually okay....
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

quicktime is the best. i can read the posts clearly unlike the default theme.;]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im using babyisback :D i just lub d color combi.. and also i feel that im inside... not outside of ftalk... :lol:
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

MY FAV theme in here's QuickTime I like that...
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its FStalk.. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Topic moved from FriendsterTalk Underground. This may consider as a feedback. :) -- @topic I prefer Vershire. :D Simple and eye-friendly theme. Hahaha..
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm using now the tpMercury.. i just like it. dark colors. hehee.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My old favorite was QuickTime but my new fave is the XBox theme. =) :D My real favorite PunBB theme, though, sadly is not an option here in FTalk. =(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]xbox theme is cool.coz it does not hurt my eyes.not too bright,not too dark either.[/b]:eh: [b]cool themes admin.[/b]:D
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like [b]BabyisBack[/b] it makes me feel at home here...! ♥ O.o
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Cellfuse for me =) [/color][/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im using the default one ever since then i switched to cellfuse..but i feel like im not Ftalking when i changed my theme..so i returned to the default one.=)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Default Theme is Love :wow:. I`ve tried all of the themes but It`s the [b]Default theme[/b] which I like the best. And it loads the fastest. :D :rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What Is Your Favorite Theme In Ftalk? If You Want To know Where Your Themes Are: Go To User CP >> Display >> Find Select Your Preferred Style List Of Themes: [table][tr][td]BabyIsBack[/td][/tr][/t

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy