• ARCHIVES 
  • » How to make moviepatches: Softwares you need: -Adobe Photoshop -Adobe Imageready -The Internet(for youtube) Steps: 1.Open youtube in the net->>>>After opening find a vid that you like 2.While waiti

Pages: 123

How to make moviepatches: Softwares you need: -Adobe Photoshop -Adobe Imageready -The Internet(for youtube) Steps: 1.Open youtube in the net->>>>After opening find a vid that you like 2.While waiti

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How to make moviepatches: Softwares you need: -Adobe Photoshop -Adobe Imageready -The Internet(for youtube) Steps: 1.Open youtube in the net->>>>After opening find a vid that you like 2.While waiti

can u give some screen shot ? thx :D
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: How to make moviepatches: Softwares you need: -Adobe Photoshop -Adobe Imageready -The Internet(for youtube) Steps: 1.Open youtube in the net->>>>After opening find a vid that you like 2.While waiti

thanks for shar sis =) i will try it if i have a time :D
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow,:o love em sis! i've been looking for this all the time! here's my outcome...=P [img]http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee335/harynie/geneliaanimatedinterview.gif[/img]
kAwAiigUrL26
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: Cool & nice one! im gonna try this tut! :thumbsup: hey on your example, its cardcaptor sakura! thats my #1 Fav. Anime!!! Especially Sakura & Shaoran Couple!!!

Last edited by kAwAiigUrL26 (2008-12-20 08:09:51)

hixeeboo
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey thanks for sharing us.. but how to in put in Photobucket? thanks :)
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah tnx for d tut. ill try dis one :]
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tut im gonna use it for my siggys bookmarked =D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sadangel08]Imaoo.... cool 'em gonna try thisone later :D[/quote] u wanna to try it?? but look ur siggy... in ur siggy i saw movie patches.. rite?? [b]topic[/b] :arrow: nice tut and thankss!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How to make moviepatches: Softwares you need: -Adobe Photoshop -Adobe Imageready -The Internet(for youtube) Steps: 1.Open youtube in the net->>>>After opening find a vid that you like 2.While waiti

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:34

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy