• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] :lol: [i][b]New features:[/b] -Sliding drop down fix positioning for the screen resolution[/i] [b]this trick is brought to you by the following url's and also the

Pages: 1..12345

[u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] :lol: [i][b]New features:[/b] -Sliding drop down fix positioning for the screen resolution[/i] [b]this trick is brought to you by the following url's and also the

fullmetal90
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] :lol: [i][b]New features:[/b] -Sliding drop down fix positioning for the screen resolution[/i] [b]this trick is brought to you by the following url's and also the

its not working.. :crybaby: can some 1 take a look at my js <">
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] :lol: [i][b]New features:[/b] -Sliding drop down fix positioning for the screen resolution[/i] [b]this trick is brought to you by the following url's and also the

can we have screenshots? i simply can't see the preview of your code in the link you gave.. i dont see any navigation.. :(
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^try to hover his background image at the top... you'll see that it will dock.... :D ([i]please wait while his profile loading[/i])
legend_killer
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code dude! :D
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

nid help... mine appears vertically not horizontal... dont hav ideas... ive done what i know... and followed instructions... but its stil showing vertically... pls pls help... URLS: thanks in advans...

Last edited by wyvern07zed (2008-07-05 23:27:51)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

keep it up nice tutorial thanks for the sharwe and its cool
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bro i have try it, but it appears horizontal in my profile,, :crybaby::crybaby: my profile goes down..very down!!.:crybaby: need help, maybe something is wrong...:cry:
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=m0g0l]bro i have try it, but it appears horizontal in my profile,, :crybaby::crybaby: my profile goes down..very down!!.:crybaby: need help, maybe something is wrong...:cry:[/quote] just wait until your profile completely load.. or maybe there is something wrong or missing in your css.. i guess..=( check my profile in firefox its working pretty well..

Last edited by vhon_skyy (2008-06-10 08:22:16)

christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... its nice... but Ill try it later..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This Is cool.. Thanks for sharing cip..
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]nice one! tnx for sharing![/color]
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got mine to work now cip... but my icons doesn't hide the way yours does... what code will i adjust to hide it further up... this is my only prob ryt now... any1 help... hehehehe... here's my URL: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/46066449[/url]

Last edited by wyvern07zed (2008-07-05 23:32:43)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

question... with other JS tricks... i still dont get the onload handler thingy :wallbash::wallbash: sorry damn it that onload handler thing has made me so stupid. hahahahaha :wallbash::wallbash: help! please :crybaby:
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@m0g0l:[/b] bro try removing ur transparent shoutout code if u have one... i removed mine and now my object dock works fine...
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for posting this, it's working on my profile..I just changed the links for my own choice links.. if they try to press one of my icons they will be redirected to my favorite movie.. hehe this is so cool...thank you!
reb3l_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow... its nice trick bro :thumbsup: thanks for share =)
yeW
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing :cool::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] :lol: [i][b]New features:[/b] -Sliding drop down fix positioning for the screen resolution[/i] [b]this trick is brought to you by the following url's and also the

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:19

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy