• ARCHIVES 
  • » we often complain theres lot of spammer in this field... we often sayz newbie... users... viewers etc... ignited it.. but have u ever sees that the laymaker are spammer too... replying juz to say tha

Pages: 1

we often complain theres lot of spammer in this field... we often sayz newbie... users... viewers etc... ignited it.. but have u ever sees that the laymaker are spammer too... replying juz to say tha

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

we often complain theres lot of spammer in this field... we often sayz newbie... users... viewers etc... ignited it.. but have u ever sees that the laymaker are spammer too... replying juz to say tha

we often complain theres lot of spammer in this field... we often sayz newbie... users... viewers etc... ignited it.. but have u ever sees that the laymaker are spammer too... replying juz to say thankies... may i suggest... be strick to spammer policies to layout maker and layout user as well... reply if u must... gosh we r not in a contest here... we earn nothing... let our objective b the main reason.. we share not to out post anyone... we share merely to share thats it...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-25 11:04:08)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: we often complain theres lot of spammer in this field... we often sayz newbie... users... viewers etc... ignited it.. but have u ever sees that the laymaker are spammer too... replying juz to say tha

i understand u ate swit,, =) shirow made a [b]RULES [/b]for dat,, =D here it is.. :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t25046-READ-THIS%21%21%21%21%21-%28HOOOT%21%21%21%21%21%29.html[/url] and by that,,i think it can help a lot in our CSS Section,, and ofcorz with da help of the members here in ftalk,,who is concerned with da matters of our CSS section,, =) and admin and da rest of modz,,thinking if this idea.. :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t24808-Friendster-Layouts-%5BCSS%5D-Category-Suggestion..html[/url] to be able to control the world of CSS section,,cause its look like spammers world,, and wen dis suggestion by sir ephe is been implemented,, da population of spammers on dat section will be decreases,,cause a lot of spammers der is a newbie,, and by the help of shirows rule der at css section,,it can help a lot to avoid spam trip.. =) so suggestion by sir ephe,together with da decision of admin,and rules by shirow kun,,,, the spammers will be :thumbsdown: [b]PWND[/b] [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img] [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img] :thumbsdown: dunt worry ate swit,,theyre workin on it,, =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-03-25 11:25:59)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: we often complain theres lot of spammer in this field... we often sayz newbie... users... viewers etc... ignited it.. but have u ever sees that the laymaker are spammer too... replying juz to say tha

yess i read that.,,, and i love it sooooooooooo much... im juz wishing to call the attention of premade contributor here... stop spamming be a model to those...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-25 11:20:57)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This suggestion will be a major help if implemented. http://theftalk.com/t24808-Friendster-Layouts-%5BCSS%5D-Category-Suggestion..html let us just wait for sirs admin's decision.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my gosh ephe... i may not speak much when we make chika in pm.. but the truth is i do really luv everything u r trying to suggets here... i love wat u post ... and wish wat u suggested will be granted soon... again to all....lay contributor.. be a perfect idol for anti spammer .....

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-25 11:25:42)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol hope they've read it :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

There are some layout contributors who probably just can't help it. I mean, they probably forgot that their spamming just to say thanks to the people who appreciate their works. Some of them are using one word or emoticons, they're probably speechless :P I also noticed that lots of layout contributors are using [b]ALL CAPS[/b] when posting their layouts. To be honest, I also did that before and moderators warned me then I learned my lesson. I post and post to my layout topics with one word, why? to expose my layouts to other people/members which is a selfish thing to do but again I learned my lesson. Hope my fellow layout makers can read this..to let them know that even me did that before. Thanks for concerning Ate Swit. Like every person above me said, I hope they read the rules and the suggestion of Kuya Ephe will be granted soon.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-25 12:23:58)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thank you for expressing your suggestion nix. Then I realised, omg? Im getting tired of this. It's taking a big time for me instead of studying and working. :retard: I'll plan for my retirement.
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]ya! spammers should be punnished![/color][/align][/font]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Thank you for expressing your suggestion nix. Then I realised, omg? Im getting tired of this. It's taking a big time for me instead of studying and working. :retard: I'll plan for my retirement.[/quote] Practically I agree =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Spammers Should learn a lesson. And they Should be punished
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes, spammers should be punished. at times, they forgot that what they're typing is considered as spam. or maybe they're ignorant, or unconcious of rules especially newbies... :doubt:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]Spammers Should learn a lesson. And they Should be punished[/quote] i agree w/that... and i think is 'coz the didn't read the rules... :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we often complain theres lot of spammer in this field... we often sayz newbie... users... viewers etc... ignited it.. but have u ever sees that the laymaker are spammer too... replying juz to say tha

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 11 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy