• ARCHIVES 
  • » the easy way to listen online FM & AM station... Copy and paste the codes into your About me, Who i want to meet or Media box section of your profile and if u want to put them on ur js files, just co

Pages: 12

the easy way to listen online FM & AM station... Copy and paste the codes into your About me, Who i want to meet or Media box section of your profile and if u want to put them on ur js files, just co

erikashae
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the easy way to listen online FM & AM station... Copy and paste the codes into your About me, Who i want to meet or Media box section of your profile and if u want to put them on ur js files, just co

nice.... :lol::lol::lol: a lots of fm and am....
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: the easy way to listen online FM & AM station... Copy and paste the codes into your About me, Who i want to meet or Media box section of your profile and if u want to put them on ur js files, just co

Nice. THanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.... Thanx 4 sharing!! Use it soon...
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]erikashae[/b] nice.... :lol::lol::lol: a lots of fm and am....[/quote] [quote][b]networkmancer[/b] Nice. THanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]samtan94[/b] nice.... Thanx 4 sharing!! Use it soon...[/quote] [b]salamat... welcum... [/b]:wow:

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-04-12 05:41:40)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: shit - Too Bad :thumbsdown: - Bad :penguin: - Fair :thumbsup: - Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Very Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Excellent ----------------------------------------------------------- Your Remarks : :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: Now, I rate you excellent. You know why, everybody knows. :arrow: Keep on Sharing ^_^
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one!..... thanks for sharin! keep it up! ^_^
kat08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool ! I will try this. Thanks for sharing :)
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

eradio portal supports 99.5 campus fm, can you provide a code for that?
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice... tnx for sharing... good job... :thumbsup:
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] thanks for sharin! :thumbsup:[/b][/color]
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]Dfamador rdvg3283 kat08 chezyka02 camilleo8[/b][/align][/quote] [b]tenx & welcum[/b] :wow::D=) [quote][align=center][b]alhakeem[/b] eradio portal supports 99.5 campus fm, can you provide a code for that?[/align][/quote] [b]request granted...[/b] :D [align=center][b]GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME[/b][/align]

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-04-14 22:30:37)

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]khrixty_017 - can you still put 101.9 for life?[/b][/align] [quote][b]A license is required to play the selected content. To obtained the license you must visit the content provider's Web page. The provider may require that you register or pay a fee for the license. Address: http://now.abs-cbn.com/license[/b][/quote] [align=center]the rest is free :D [/align] [align=center][b]GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME[/b][/align]

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-11-03 13:22:55)

alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks!!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the easy way to listen online FM & AM station... Copy and paste the codes into your About me, Who i want to meet or Media box section of your profile and if u want to put them on ur js files, just co

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:45

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy