• ARCHIVES 
  • » Inspired by the work of [b]Mr Tobie Langel[/b] Credits: :arrow: To the person above :arrow: Sleepless nights :arrow: Headaches :arrow: Script Trauma :arrow: Unwanted script syndrome. :arrow: of co

Pages: 12344

Inspired by the work of [b]Mr Tobie Langel[/b] Credits: :arrow: To the person above :arrow: Sleepless nights :arrow: Headaches :arrow: Script Trauma :arrow: Unwanted script syndrome. :arrow: of co

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Inspired by the work of [b]Mr Tobie Langel[/b] Credits: :arrow: To the person above :arrow: Sleepless nights :arrow: Headaches :arrow: Script Trauma :arrow: Unwanted script syndrome. :arrow: of co

Inspired by the work of [b]Mr Tobie Langel[/b] Credits: :arrow: To the person above :arrow: Sleepless nights :arrow: Headaches :arrow: Script Trauma :arrow: Unwanted script syndrome. :arrow: of course bang feruzz for header change script :arrow: and all of my epic friends around this epic forum =D Requirements: [b]Addbox Function [/b] If your a new member you should read sticky tutorial about js ok Preview: [img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/248/pagecontrollervg7.jpg[/img] [quote]Goodies: Prototype effect Auto-scroll effect :D[/quote] Note: Instead of scrolling your whole profile... trying to locate your testimonial box, mp3 box, wvm box, or any boxes inside your profile.. that i know is very effin tiring... why not use this new trick? :D :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]this will easily trigger the box that you click from the profile controller.. like changing your television channel..[/b] wakakkakaw Ok prepare yourself and let's start... First Step: Create a folder inside your ripway account... download this effects [url]http://h1.ripway.com/blurrycloud/tracker33/blurry/blurredeffect.zip[/url] and upload it to your created folder Paste this above all your js code refer for the format.. Format: [quote]// for multiple js injection scriptFolder = 'http://h1.ripway.com/[b]username[/b]/[b]foldername[/b]/' var scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = '[b]prototype.js[/b]' scripts[1] = '[b]effect.js[/b]' scripts[2] = '[b]autoscroll.js[/b]' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts); }[/quote] [b]Note:[/b] If you already have prototype.js and effects.js Just add autoscroll effect after the two effects [quote]scripts[2] = '[b]autoscroll.js[/b]'[/quote] Done? good 2nd Step: Study and focus... [quote]:arrow: [b]all the red colored text from the 1st code below must be equal/same to the red colored text on the 2nd code below[/b] so that the exact box will be selected when a certain button was push from the Profile controller.. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]//PROFILE CONTROLLER[/b] var blurryslide="<h4 id='content-index'></h4><ul><br>"+ "<li><a href='#[color=red]cpanel[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]About Me[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='#[color=red]moreabout[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]More About Me[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='#[color=red]comment[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]Comments Section[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='#[color=red]media[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]Media Box[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='[color=red]#groups[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]Group Section[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='[color=red]#fans[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]Fans Section[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"; addBox("LEFT","Page Controller",blurryslide,"blurredcss","0"); [b] //HEADER CHANGE TWEAK[/b] var h; h=document.getElementById("controlpanel_header"); h.innerHTML="<h4 id='[color=red]cpanel[/color]'>TITLE_OF_CONTROLPANEL</h4>"; h=document.getElementById("6").getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; h.innerHTML="<h4 id='[color=red]moreabout[/color]'>TITLE_MOREABOUT</h4>"; h=document.getElementById("18").getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; h.innerHTML="<h4 id='[color=red]comment[/color]'>TITLE_TESTIBOX</h4>"; h=document.getElementById("10").getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; h.innerHTML="<h4 id='[color=red]media[/color]'>TITLE_MEDIABOX</h4>"; h=document.getElementById("8").getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; h.innerHTML="<h4 id='[color=red]groups[/color]'>TITLE_GROUPBOX</h4>"; h=document.getElementById("7").getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; h.innerHTML="<h4 id='[color=red]fans[/color]'>TITLE_FANBOX</h4>";[/quote] :arrow: [b]Paste the 1st and 2nd codes above inside your onload handler[/b] :arrow: Refer here for your new boxes such as, mp3, wvm, cbox etc etc All you have to do is change the title header of your new box ex: for mp3 [quote][b]"<li><a href='[color=red]#mp3[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='Music' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>";[/b][/quote] [quote]var blurryslide="<h4 id='content-index'></h4><ul><br>"+ "<li><a href='#[color=red]cpanel[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]About Me[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='#[color=red]moreabout[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]More About Me[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='#[color=red]comment[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]Comments Section[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='#[color=red]media[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]Media Box[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='[color=red]#groups[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]Group Section[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ "<li><a href='[color=red]#fans[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='[b]Fans Section[/b]' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>"+ [b]"<li><a href='[color=red]#mp3[/color]'><input class='cbutton' value='Music' onmouseover=\"this.className='cbutton cbuttonshov'\" onmouseout=\"this.className='cbutton'\"></a></li>";[/b] addBox("LEFT","Page Controller",blurryslide,"blurredcss","0");[/quote] [quote]var mp3="<div align=\"center\" id=\"radio\"><embed src='http://www.loudfusion.com/widgets/music/4' name='Loudfusion.com' quality='high' wmode='transparent' flashvars='USERID=332166&FOLDERID=12776' width='300' height='170' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>"+ "</div>"; addBox("RIGHT","[b]<h4 id='[color=red]mp3[/color]'>Music Section</h4>[/b]",mp3,"mp33",null);[/quote] notice that we just added a trigger control for your mp3... cool ei? [hr][hr][hr] For Addbox 3.2. [quote]addBox("Page Controller",blurryslide,"blurredcss",/commonbox[\s]*?controlpanel/i);[/quote] For the style of your buttons :arrow: paste this inside your CSS [quote].cbutton { /* Active Buttons*/ color: #ff0033; font-family: Arial; font-size: 96%; font-weight: bold; background-color: #000000; border:1px solid #ff0033; width:128px; text-align:center; } .cbuttonshov { /* Effects When Buttons is Hovered */ color: #00ff00; font-family: Arial; font-size: 96%; font-weight: bold; background-color: #000000; border:1px solid #00ff00; text-align:center; }[/quote] :arrow: change the hex code for your own desire... so that's it your done... [quote]Final Note: all boxes are possible to be triggered by this profile controller trick :arrow: best with back to top of the page trick by regiehizon[/quote] [quote]Update: [b]Now working in all Major Browser...[/b] rock on IE user =D Just edit the 1st code(//PROFILE CONTROLLER) and encode the button style code inside your css[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-09-13 07:14:12)

ari_hc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Inspired by the work of [b]Mr Tobie Langel[/b] Credits: :arrow: To the person above :arrow: Sleepless nights :arrow: Headaches :arrow: Script Trauma :arrow: Unwanted script syndrome. :arrow: of co

wow... cool! i love it!:D:thumbsup: tnx for sharing
bRaNdaLzZ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Inspired by the work of [b]Mr Tobie Langel[/b] Credits: :arrow: To the person above :arrow: Sleepless nights :arrow: Headaches :arrow: Script Trauma :arrow: Unwanted script syndrome. :arrow: of co

wow its very nice :eh: good job bro =):thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for the early comments...
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice code there sir... keep sharing... as expected of you... great codes... keep it up sir...=) =) =)
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have two add box codes, one with marfilla's and the other one is switpotatoe's add box short script. the reason for this is that the former places the new box before while the latter places the new box after. the code has a conflict with swit's trick.
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice code i'l try this if i can make it work on mah profile... :D
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like a remote controll when swithcing channels huh.. :lol: nice one bro!
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wakoko.. i seldom comment...and its either i praise or give some personal view... this trick is way too nice... i love the xplanation of its purpose... :thumbsup: thanks blurry for this one... big hug and kisses for yha! :kiss:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-26 01:12:53)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

another nice trick from you bro... thank for sharing...
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

weeww finally i got ur attention sis switpotato.. hehe.. thanks for the swit comment.. :D :thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice blurred....hehehe... it's like ephe's profile right? that has controller? well, another plus!!! :D :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh really.. i didn't see that on bro ephe's page anyways... thanks for commenting bro
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i lurve you <33333333
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

spam detected ^ lolers just kidding bro... hope u lyk it.. :D :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha just expressing my emotions cloud-san wow everyday you are improving a lot on scripting :lol: :thumbsup: haha thats epic cool lol
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the code Your giving here is always great :o :thumbsup: :gift:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lolers.. thanks for the cool comment [b]bro shirow[/b]... this is simply because of some sleepless nights and Traumatic Script Syndrome... wakkakaw.. i am waiting for some comments from our epic friends.. :lol: :lol: [hr][hr][hr] ohh another appreciation from [b]bro bwizett[/b].. thanks so much bro

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-26 06:39:18)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^what i mean is... it's like his mini navigation...hehehe... :D anyways...i like this one bro... :D :thumbsup:
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice i like this one :D :thumbsup: :question: question :arrow: how about if i used the header changer script??? I will put the edited header??? right??? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Inspired by the work of [b]Mr Tobie Langel[/b] Credits: :arrow: To the person above :arrow: Sleepless nights :arrow: Headaches :arrow: Script Trauma :arrow: Unwanted script syndrome. :arrow: of co

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:51

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy