• ARCHIVES 
  • » I ported some personality quizzes that are popular on Bebo and Facebook over to Friendster. They put a fun picture and description of your result in your profile. Was wondering if you guys would enjoy

Pages: 1

I ported some personality quizzes that are popular on Bebo and Facebook over to Friendster. They put a fun picture and description of your result in your profile. Was wondering if you guys would enjoy

nstory
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I ported some personality quizzes that are popular on Bebo and Facebook over to Friendster. They put a fun picture and description of your result in your profile. Was wondering if you guys would enjoy

I ported some personality quizzes that are popular on Bebo and Facebook over to Friendster. They put a fun picture and description of your result in your profile. Was wondering if you guys would enjoy them: [b]How Will You Die?[/b] [url]http://widgets.friendster.com/489c79404864f01343ca14b8e47e5530[/url] [b]Are You in Love?[/b] [url]http://widgets.friendster.com/1fab92aa4a7c36234e0a306b7708f5de[/url] [b]Are You an Alcoholic?[/b] [url]http://widgets.friendster.com/473dfb28b02ce64826e32184261c13fa[/url]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I ported some personality quizzes that are popular on Bebo and Facebook over to Friendster. They put a fun picture and description of your result in your profile. Was wondering if you guys would enjoy

[align=center][color=dodgerblue] wow!thanks for sharing.. ehehehehe =D keep on sharing! nice-nice add-on.. [/color][/align]
skalofong
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I ported some personality quizzes that are popular on Bebo and Facebook over to Friendster. They put a fun picture and description of your result in your profile. Was wondering if you guys would enjoy

:thumbsup::lol: love it thats great yehhhhhhhhh...keep in touch
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: shit - Too Bad :thumbsdown: - Bad :penguin: - Fair :thumbsup: - Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Very Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Excellent ----------------------------------------------------------- Your Remarks : :thumbsup:
lovelust0020
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D hahaha ... the first question looks great ... wuahahaha thx for sharing!!!
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like the first quiz. It says that I'll die because of poison. WAHAHA! :))
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I ported some personality quizzes that are popular on Bebo and Facebook over to Friendster. They put a fun picture and description of your result in your profile. Was wondering if you guys would enjoy

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:25

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy