• ARCHIVES 
  • » all moderators.. anyone... could u guy's teach me how to make a overlay... from beginning to the end.. thx for ur kindness.....

Pages: 1

all moderators.. anyone... could u guy's teach me how to make a overlay... from beginning to the end.. thx for ur kindness.....

inoe83
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

all moderators.. anyone... could u guy's teach me how to make a overlay... from beginning to the end.. thx for ur kindness.....

kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: all moderators.. anyone... could u guy's teach me how to make a overlay... from beginning to the end.. thx for ur kindness.....

[b]start with this[/b] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2458-%5BTUTORIAL%5D-Making-Overlay-easy-way%21.html[/url]
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: all moderators.. anyone... could u guy's teach me how to make a overlay... from beginning to the end.. thx for ur kindness.....

really I dont understand.hmmn.;) ^^,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » all moderators.. anyone... could u guy's teach me how to make a overlay... from beginning to the end.. thx for ur kindness.....

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy