• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guyz....!!!god day....im here to know how to make a crossover layouts coz i want to do more crossover layouts and normal layouts..........can you pls help me of this..?thanks in advance guyzzz..

Pages: 12

hello guyz....!!!god day....im here to know how to make a crossover layouts coz i want to do more crossover layouts and normal layouts..........can you pls help me of this..?thanks in advance guyzzz..

__filger__________
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello guyz....!!!god day....im here to know how to make a crossover layouts coz i want to do more crossover layouts and normal layouts..........can you pls help me of this..?thanks in advance guyzzz..

hello guyz....!!!god day....im here to know how to make a crossover layouts coz i want to do more crossover layouts and normal layouts..........can you pls help me of this..?thanks in advance guyzzz...!!:rose::rose::rose::rose:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello guyz....!!!god day....im here to know how to make a crossover layouts coz i want to do more crossover layouts and normal layouts..........can you pls help me of this..?thanks in advance guyzzz..

hello welcome to ftalk.. go to the layouts section or the tricks and tuts.. for more info.. :D
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hello guyz....!!!god day....im here to know how to make a crossover layouts coz i want to do more crossover layouts and normal layouts..........can you pls help me of this..?thanks in advance guyzzz..

welcome to ftalk
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To FriendsterTalk. Always Enjoy Posting And Roaming Around. Btw, Please Do Read Our Simple Rules By Click This: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules Thank You Have A Nice Day! :)
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D see yah around :thumbsup:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk .. enjoy (=
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

heya..welcum 2 ftalk..=)
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum..enjoy posting:)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Hello there!Welcome to Ftalk...hope you enjoy your stay here![/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]oh hi. welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. have fun posting. ;][/align]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome[/b] to Ftalk ! [b]Enjoy[/b] Postin' ! [b]Follow[/b] the Rules !
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wlcome to ftalk! have fun! learn lots of tricks here!
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalK!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok..!!! =)=) rish_22 here..:D
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here :)
beyondeknowledge
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Welcome To FriendsterTalk. Always Enjoy Posting And Roaming Around. Btw, Please Do Read Our Simple Rules By Click This: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules Thank You Have A Nice Day! smile[/quote] hi filger...welcome to friendstertalk... i think u better follow james_cute002... i think he's right
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guyz....!!!god day....im here to know how to make a crossover layouts coz i want to do more crossover layouts and normal layouts..........can you pls help me of this..?thanks in advance guyzzz..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:56

[ 12 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy