• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Piriform's Recuva[/b] Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the R

Pages: 12

[b]Piriform's Recuva[/b] Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the R

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Piriform's Recuva[/b] Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the R

[b]Piriform's Recuva[/b] Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses! =D See screenshots: [url=http://www.recuva.com/screenshots][img]http://www.recuva.com/css/img/frontscr.png[/img][/url] :arrow: [b][url=http://www.recuva.com/download]DOWNLOAD FREE[/url][/b] This may come in handy. :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-26 23:36:08)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Piriform's Recuva[/b] Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the R

really??i try this thanks xave!! :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Piriform's Recuva[/b] Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the R

is this really possible??? wow,very cool huh..! :cool:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow!thanks for sharing kuya.. this can help me.. if i accidentally delete a file! wohohoho!:D i'll try it!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing the info my friend..I will use this for sure =)
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

How does this work?.. I tried to download it. Then recover the files. It said that I already recovered the files, but when I open it, its damaged...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ooh is that soo hmm well i should try this lol =|
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]bugs, crashes and viruses[/quote] No, thanks. =D Unique software though.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Maybe you got the wrong idea. It says.. It will even [b]bring back files that have been deleted by[/b] bugs, crashes and viruses!
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Yeah you can bring them back, But when you attempt to recover it. The file is damage and can't be opened.
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow this is very usefu :thumbsup:l tnx 4 sharing great
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its cool ^^ but.. we delete files from the bin because we dont like it.. for me.. this will only add some memory in our hard disks.. its just my opinion..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That's true.. but "deleted them accidentally" is a different scenario. --- btw, thanks for sharing. that will really come useful to us.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-03-30 09:54:10)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing..really helpful..
bryan.arkadius
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for this program.. finally i recovered my 5000 mp3's cuz my cousin accidentally delete my mp3 folder
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o u rock xavie.... i surely need this... a thousand hugs for u... :wow:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=aRies04991]^ That's true.. but "deleted them accidentally" is a different scenario.[/quote] Yeah but when you delete them, you can still get them from the Recycle Bin. There aren't many scenarios wherein you go: "Oops I deleted it and now its in the Recycle Bin. " *Opens the Recycle Bin* "Oops I deleted it from the Recycle Bin too." *Epic Phail* Right? Sorry for being sarcastic, I just couldn't resist and no one is that clumsy or is there? :/[/b]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i think the other scenario also is that when u accidentally deleted it from your external drive like ur flash drive or other memory card.. ;)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow this is amazing.. this is so usefull!thnx hehehe i was wndering before how to recover files that have been deleted in the bin.hehe and this is the answer hehe thnx
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow tnx for this ^^ its very useful!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Piriform's Recuva[/b] Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the R

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:49

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy