• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is where you'll post a pic of a certain anime. the next poster guesses what the anime is and the person who guessed right will post the next anime pic and so on.. :penguin: you cannot post a pi

Pages: 12

This is where you'll post a pic of a certain anime. the next poster guesses what the anime is and the person who guessed right will post the next anime pic and so on.. :penguin: you cannot post a pi

66th
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is where you'll post a pic of a certain anime. the next poster guesses what the anime is and the person who guessed right will post the next anime pic and so on.. :penguin: you cannot post a pi

[quote=HunkeeDoree]Uhhmm.. I don't know that.. sorry.. @ +._ROCEL_.+: since no one knows what anime is that, i'll be the one who'll answer that.. that's 'School Rumble'!![/quote] i know that anime... its la corda d'oro primo passo...... i like kazuki...... under kahoko...... (yumi43) i dont know that anime.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is where you'll post a pic of a certain anime. the next poster guesses what the anime is and the person who guessed right will post the next anime pic and so on.. :penguin: you cannot post a pi

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:35

[ 11 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy