• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]BE UNIQUE AND BE CREATIVE... EXPLORE AND LEARN....[/b] Sharing time guyz... :eh: Since I'm still here, ask questions and wat part u wanna know... hmn.. I'll share my js add ons next and the div la

Pages: 12

[b]BE UNIQUE AND BE CREATIVE... EXPLORE AND LEARN....[/b] Sharing time guyz... :eh: Since I'm still here, ask questions and wat part u wanna know... hmn.. I'll share my js add ons next and the div la

candy26
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]BE UNIQUE AND BE CREATIVE... EXPLORE AND LEARN....[/b] Sharing time guyz... :eh: Since I'm still here, ask questions and wat part u wanna know... hmn.. I'll share my js add ons next and the div la

that's great! :thumbsup: uhm..i added "no ryt click code" on the code of the layout i found..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]BE UNIQUE AND BE CREATIVE... EXPLORE AND LEARN....[/b] Sharing time guyz... :eh: Since I'm still here, ask questions and wat part u wanna know... hmn.. I'll share my js add ons next and the div la

thanks for sharing!:)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ :lol: sori about that sis. i'll try to make layout. but i know the result will suck :retard:
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!!!,... very cool!!! hehe,.. tnx 4 this thread!!!,...:D:rose:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kewl!!! :thumbsup:
kiervin_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like it!:kiss::o:|=)
kiervin_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

love yaaaaaaah!:kiss:=)
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is gr8 tnx! =)
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the message alerts is not working........
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wii nice tut. bro tnx for sharing!
merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..nice,!! einx u.. 4 sharing dz one..
aar0nmcgu1re
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the css. I'm a newbie but I like tweaking with my blog a lot.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]BE UNIQUE AND BE CREATIVE... EXPLORE AND LEARN....[/b] Sharing time guyz... :eh: Since I'm still here, ask questions and wat part u wanna know... hmn.. I'll share my js add ons next and the div la

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 9 queries - 0.280 second ]
Privacy Policy