• ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you feel, if you've been :arrow: rejected.;x :arrow: pissed off.;x :arrow: teased.;( :arrow: and many more?.;) haha :p

Pages: 1

what will you feel, if you've been :arrow: rejected.;x :arrow: pissed off.;x :arrow: teased.;( :arrow: and many more?.;) haha :p

JANDi_12
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what will you feel, if you've been :arrow: rejected.;x :arrow: pissed off.;x :arrow: teased.;( :arrow: and many more?.;) haha :p

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what will you feel, if you've been :arrow: rejected.;x :arrow: pissed off.;x :arrow: teased.;( :arrow: and many more?.;) haha :p

:arrow: rejected. ;x - rejected, it might be hard for me.. but i can move on.. :arrow: pissed off. ;x - damn that person pissing me off, don't you dare piss me off., you don't know who you're dealing with... :midfinger: :arrow: teased. ;( - i'll tease him/her too... but if reaches it's limit, damn it! are you damn perfect.,?

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-03-27 23:44:04)

cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what will you feel, if you've been :arrow: rejected.;x :arrow: pissed off.;x :arrow: teased.;( :arrow: and many more?.;) haha :p

:arrow: Rejected - [i][s]OL[/s][/i]
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img]rejected. ;c - uhm i dont even accept defeats...im a typical person.. but i cant move on.. pissed off. ;c - he/she is dealing with somebody..hu is so rude....dont try to do it cause im not that perfect to say that i can not do rude things to you too... teased. ;c - i will tease him/her too.no just joking. then i will comfront him/her..and say damn r u...
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well: If rejected: I'd try to comfort myself as long as I can.. I'd try to forget.. If pissed off: I'd try ti control myself, but if I really can't take it, I'd talk back to him/her. If teased: Never mind. ^^
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: rejected.;x -> i really hate rejections but sometimes i just have to understand it . . :arrow: pissed off.;x ->talk to him/her :arrow: teased.;( ->i'll smile back to him/her . .
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:o dat really bad.. but 4 me i prefer don't talk 2 him or her.. cuz i had many other friends... :lol:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: rejected.;x -i feel bad. :arrow: pissed off.;x -stay in one corner. :arrow: teased.;( - they might end up crying. =D[/quote]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sad and emotional.. hehehe =)=):thumbsup: =D
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very hurt.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by miserable_angel06 (2009-01-10 21:57:30)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Rejected - hurt and insulted. Whatdahell. :retard:
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] rejected: hurt.. i would probably cry :crybaby: pissed off : il gone mad..i would probably be wild... :angry: teased : shy, embarrased sometimes i'll be pissed off ^^ [/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=JANDi_12]:arrow: rejected.;x :arrow: pissed off.;x :arrow: teased.;([/quote] for Rejected , it's hard to be rejected.. arggggg.. but i can move on. i think. for Pissed off , i'll be mad. :mad::mad: for Teased , i ignore them..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rejected. - naah. no biggie. :] pissed off. - now this is big. :lol: I'll be mad, too. =D teased - no biggie. :lol: I can return their words to them anyway.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rejected.;x - sad =( pissed off.;x - angry :mad: teased.;( - :O hahhaa
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Happy feels great =D
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Rejected[/b]. Accept the fact and just move on, I guess. :paranoid: [b]Pissed Off[/b]. WTH. Never piss me off or stay on my bad side. Or else. I'll be wild like a mad gorilla. LMAO. ((: [b]Teased[/b]. I'll tease the person too. But if too much teasing and really can hurt people's feelings, I'll embarrass that person in front of people and try to ignore that person. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you feel, if you've been :arrow: rejected.;x :arrow: pissed off.;x :arrow: teased.;( :arrow: and many more?.;) haha :p

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:01

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy