• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Super Fast Shutdown For XP/VISTA[/b] It sometimes takes ages to shutdown Windows XP and Windows Vista, most of the time when you are in a hurry. This can be caused by processes tha

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]Super Fast Shutdown For XP/VISTA[/b] It sometimes takes ages to shutdown Windows XP and Windows Vista, most of the time when you are in a hurry. This can be caused by processes tha

[a][D][z]
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Super Fast Shutdown For XP/VISTA[/b] It sometimes takes ages to shutdown Windows XP and Windows Vista, most of the time when you are in a hurry. This can be caused by processes tha

[align=center][b]Super Fast Shutdown For XP/VISTA[/b] It sometimes takes ages to shutdown Windows XP and Windows Vista, most of the time when you are in a hurry. This can be caused by processes that are still open or not reacting. Windows tries to close those processes which can take a long time. If you don’t have the time or patience to wait for the shutdown you might want to try the excellent freeware Superfast Shutdown which does exactly what the name suggests. The shutdown is almost immediate which means it is much faster than the shutdown with the usual registry tweaks that can be applied to reduce the timeout delay for processes. The freeware runs fine on Windows Vista and XP, you should just be aware that Superfast Shutdown ignores everything that is still open and running. This could mean that you loose data that has not been saved. Make sure you save everything important before you activate the shutdown option. Installing the freeware adds two shortcuts to your desktop. The first is called superfast shutdown and the second superfast reboot. Both options are great if you think that the normal shutdown and reboot procedure takes to long. Again, make sure that everything important is saved before you click on the shortcuts. [b] reply if u like this and i'll send you the DL code ... [/b][/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Super Fast Shutdown For XP/VISTA[/b] It sometimes takes ages to shutdown Windows XP and Windows Vista, most of the time when you are in a hurry. This can be caused by processes tha

the normal shut down is fine with me.. hihi.. but thanks for sharing.. :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Super Fast Shutdown For XP/VISTA[/b] It sometimes takes ages to shutdown Windows XP and Windows Vista, most of the time when you are in a hurry. This can be caused by processes tha

lol why need to haste the shut down of it lol :lol:
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is funny ..:P nothing is much faster than my topic :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t20199-Create-One-Click-Shutdown-Reboot-Shortcuts%3A.html[/url]

Last edited by bryanezz (2008-03-28 21:43:05)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nothing is faster than the button on the front of the computer to turn it off =)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^no.don't do that coz on vista,it will do some startup repair blah blah blah when you open it again and it does take some time to fix your vista again..i've experienced that coz i'm using vista.. ;) @shirow:of course it's necessary!well,in my case,it is,coz my dad always tell me to study that's why when he goes out(mall,etc..) and i'm left in the house,and suddenly i hear the engine of our car,i frantically close all tabs(Maxthon) and shut it down and it does take a while(argh!) to shut down :disgust: .. ;) (no offense :D ) ---- @topic:thanks for sharing this,adz!!!thanks so much pikachu! :D i PMed you abt that.. ;)

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-03-29 07:22:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Super Fast Shutdown For XP/VISTA[/b] It sometimes takes ages to shutdown Windows XP and Windows Vista, most of the time when you are in a hurry. This can be caused by processes tha

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:32

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy