• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: best way to listen music, and have huge collection of music :arrow: best way to watch video in your friendster profile :arrow: best way to play games in your profile. common games are there. :

Pages: 1

:arrow: best way to listen music, and have huge collection of music :arrow: best way to watch video in your friendster profile :arrow: best way to play games in your profile. common games are there. :

gtans101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: best way to listen music, and have huge collection of music :arrow: best way to watch video in your friendster profile :arrow: best way to play games in your profile. common games are there. :

:arrow: best way to listen music, and have huge collection of music :arrow: best way to watch video in your friendster profile :arrow: best way to play games in your profile. common games are there. :arrow: and may more features. you can all of those by registering to this site :arrow: http://www.dizzler.com/ and put the code in your media box! you can also edit your playlist look! :):D:)
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: best way to listen music, and have huge collection of music :arrow: best way to watch video in your friendster profile :arrow: best way to play games in your profile. common games are there. :

laos
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: best way to listen music, and have huge collection of music :arrow: best way to watch video in your friendster profile :arrow: best way to play games in your profile. common games are there. :

actually i have already mine... anyways, thanks 4 sharing this to others...
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ive been 2 dis site
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice addz on. enx for sharing.

Last edited by lady_end (2008-04-09 05:33:33)

joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dizzler is great i tried one in my profile but it makes my page difficult to view.. btw, thanks for this :) :thumbsup:
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah i know that
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its already shared.. any ways tnx
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks foe Sharing... Cool... =)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: best way to listen music, and have huge collection of music :arrow: best way to watch video in your friendster profile :arrow: best way to play games in your profile. common games are there. :

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy