• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???

Pages: 1

...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???

iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???

:cry: yup... :crybaby: ....totally understand you... :crybaby: me... sometyms i feel lyk jumping on a flying airplane...and get eaten by a giant crocodile..and save by the yellow pokemon.. =D :P
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???

[quote=_+katrina+_]...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???[/quote] wooowww.... wat kind of introduction is dat.... hehehehe.... :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, hi there. hope you'll enjoy. welcome to friendstertalk! :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm..kinda sad huh..well, i dont feel like that..cauze i dont wanna die..hehe..but i'll understand you..hope u can recover.. :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry for what had happened..... yah. hope you'll recover soon... :arrow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???[/quote] :arrow:[b] somewhat similar.. but more painful.. >_< like your insides have been taken out pf your body and been boiled then ter water used is splashed to you still on boiling temperature.. :cry: then after that you'll be stoned to death yet you survive.. being invincible yet you feel ter pain.. o_O ANYWAY, just enjoy life and just make others happy ^_^ enjoy posting in other threads and you'll gain friends here.. friends ready to help you out if ever yer in pain... :eh:[/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???[/quote] Emo intro nOt something you see always.. Just get over with it life doens't end there. Been there, done that but life moves on. Pain will heal eventhough the scar left is still visible..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Aba inday, text message yan ah. tga wer ba u, hir na me.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

never been there. but you'll get over it soon. anyways, have fun postin. And friends? Kim here. :D
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff73.gif[/img]ohh?..how sad..[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff73.gif[/img]but it would be better if you posted this topic in the boy&girls corner ryt?..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Aba inday, text message yan ah. tga wer ba u, hir na me.[/quote] :arrow: :lol: :lol: [b] really?? how come i never received that one.. lololololx.. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohw?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] ^ spam. really.. it is..[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=lucknskill]Aba inday, text message yan ah. tga wer ba u, hir na me.[/quote] :arrow: :lol: :lol: [b] really?? how come i never received that one.. lololololx.. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote] uu parang ganito yan, ewan ko if tama hAv u eVr trYd 2 LeT gO oF sUm1 u Luv iTs LyK jUmpin oUt of d wIndow frM a 2sTory buILding buT saDly enD up aLive :'( =)
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???[/quote] awts.. never felt that way sweets... well.. good thing is ur still alive. :D Welcome and Enjoy the forum!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...+_i felt like i jumped out of the window from a rooftop of a 22 storey building... but ended up alive_+... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hav u ever felt like this before???

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:22

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy