• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone..im a newbie hir.. hope u'l help me for the codes here & anything..:thumbsup: thankz in advance.. & Godbless yah!=)

Pages: 12

hi everyone..im a newbie hir.. hope u'l help me for the codes here & anything..:thumbsup: thankz in advance.. & Godbless yah!=)

kacee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi everyone..im a newbie hir.. hope u'l help me for the codes here & anything..:thumbsup: thankz in advance.. & Godbless yah!=)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone..im a newbie hir.. hope u'l help me for the codes here & anything..:thumbsup: thankz in advance.. & Godbless yah!=)

hai!! welcome to ftalk!! [img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258/chobits03/hello.gif[/img] I'm kim!! hahahaha enjoi posting!! read the rules!!! ahehehe
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone..im a newbie hir.. hope u'l help me for the codes here & anything..:thumbsup: thankz in advance.. & Godbless yah!=)

helo kacee :D welcome to ftalk
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi there. welcomr to ftalk. :) see yah around. :P[/align]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi!!weLcome to ftaLk!!enjoy postin && hope yah read da ruLes!!^^ :thumbsup:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ =)
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah welcome to the world full of friendstertalker..lolzz :thumbsup::D
beyondeknowledge
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey there kacee... im a newbies too... let us hav fun in here k... njoy...:cool:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]hi newbie.:) welcome to friendstertalk. read the RULES before posting and avoid SPAMMING. enjoy!:D:thumbsup:[/quote] [/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;) pls be guided by the rules here have fun postin ;)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2s91zpk.gif[/img] btw i'm Rosh (=
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi kacee welcome to ftalk BTW im jefh... =)=)
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there! welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just read the rules.. and avoid violations.. ^^
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

heya!! welcum 2 ftalk.. :arrow:have fun postin'!
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi hi!! enjoy posting :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone..im a newbie hir.. hope u'l help me for the codes here & anything..:thumbsup: thankz in advance.. & Godbless yah!=)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:17

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy