• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed some members are too much on members/moderators who knows how to save and extend and CSS and javascript codes. Should we make a thread only for CSS codes/ no scripts so it will be easier.

Pages: 1

I noticed some members are too much on members/moderators who knows how to save and extend and CSS and javascript codes. Should we make a thread only for CSS codes/ no scripts so it will be easier.

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I noticed some members are too much on members/moderators who knows how to save and extend and CSS and javascript codes. Should we make a thread only for CSS codes/ no scripts so it will be easier.

I noticed some members are too much on members/moderators who knows how to save and extend and CSS and javascript codes. Should we make a thread only for CSS codes/ no scripts so it will be easier. I now that my absence is kinda letting my responsibilities down at the moment. ( 134 KM is far I have to go before I can use a PC ) My point is I want the code request section only for CSS request only no scripts because it minimizes spam and flamm. I think some members are becoming lazy in making there own scripts and CSS so I address this suggestion to all of you... DO YOU AGREE OR NOT :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed some members are too much on members/moderators who knows how to save and extend and CSS and javascript codes. Should we make a thread only for CSS codes/ no scripts so it will be easier.

Hmm.. Yah Ephe, I also noticed that the Trick And Tut Section is getting really crowded with a pile of codes, may it be CSS or JavaScript, which really makes that section kind of messy. Some of the codes there were just repeated or similar on another thread and also other codes there arent working now either. Uhm, I know its sounds a bit of a pain for you, but since you're one of the CSS experts among us, may i request for that section to be cleaned? Dont worry, ill also try to help in cleaning. But dont expect much since i dont really have that much knowledge on CSS and JavaScripts yet. I hope the others would try to help too.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed some members are too much on members/moderators who knows how to save and extend and CSS and javascript codes. Should we make a thread only for CSS codes/ no scripts so it will be easier.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:37

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy