• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This code is good for your about me and WIWTM section of your friendster. You may also use this code as a comment. :arrow: You may change the font color, the font size, the glow strength and

Pages: 1

:arrow: This code is good for your about me and WIWTM section of your friendster. You may also use this code as a comment. :arrow: You may change the font color, the font size, the glow strength and

gtans101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: This code is good for your about me and WIWTM section of your friendster. You may also use this code as a comment. :arrow: You may change the font color, the font size, the glow strength and

:arrow: This code is good for your about me and WIWTM section of your friendster. You may also use this code as a comment. :arrow: You may change the font color, the font size, the glow strength and the font face. Use my color chart below for a reasonable choice of colors to choose from. But please edit your codes only if you know what you are doing. <">:exclaim: :idea: note: (000000) in the code given is the color of the text. (F868B7) in the given code is the glow color of your text. :exclaim: Put your ideal text in place of the "INSERT TEXT HERE" position. The codes work anywhere that enables HTML, however it does slow down your page loading a bit. Enjoy! My Color Chart: [img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/taneo101/hexcolors.jpg[/img] if you encounter any problems within this codes then you are free to ask me and i will be glad to answer you.=)

Last edited by gtans101 (2008-03-27 10:11:05)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This code is good for your about me and WIWTM section of your friendster. You may also use this code as a comment. :arrow: You may change the font color, the font size, the glow strength and

[quote=gtans101]:arrow: This code is good for your about me and WIWTM section of your friendster. You may also use this code as a comment. :arrow: You may change the font color, the font size, the glow strength and the font face. Use my color chart below for a reasonable choice of colors to choose from. But please edit your codes only if you know what you are doing. <">:exclaim: :idea: note: (000000) in the code given is the color of the text. (F868B7) in the given code is the glow color of your text. :exclaim: Put your ideal text in place of the "INSERT TEXT HERE" position. The codes work anywhere that enables HTML, however it does slow down your page loading a bit. Enjoy! My Color Chart: [url]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/taneo101/hexcolors.jpg[/url] if you encounter any problems within this codes then you are free to ask me and i will be glad to answer you.=)[/quote] this topic already exist =)
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This code is good for your about me and WIWTM section of your friendster. You may also use this code as a comment. :arrow: You may change the font color, the font size, the glow strength and

haha...its not your color chart...:)....:question:
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=squishen]haha...its not your color chart...:)....:question:[/quote] agree..i've already saw that on friendster-tweakers.com
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

still newbie like me hehehe... :D:D [b][url]http://theftalk.com/t25071-STATION...easiest.html[/url][/b]
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ty
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kervie]MGA EMoTIL[/quote] [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]what the???? some of the Rules that you've disovey... * 1. Use your common sense. * 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). * 3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. you have to read the Rules before posting... :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]Click Here![/url][/color][/b][/align]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks foe the share! i tried this one! it is cool!
rhodzred
» n00b
1969-12-31

pinky girly...help me naman sa codes ng glowing text...ayaw nya gumana eh=)
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. i`ll try this one. :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thanks 4 sharing. haha[/b]
misZfhaE
» n00b
1969-12-31

how come it does'nt work on my page..i tried it in my comments,but it is still the default font..:crybaby:
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute! thnx for sharing!
audrebeca
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't work anymore... huhu~
rock0n_emozz
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">add to ur css... filter:glow(color=white,strength=6); width:100%; filter:glow(color=blue,strength=6); width:100%; filter:glow(color=yellow,strength=6); width:100%; filter:glow(color=green,strength=6); width:100%; filter:glow(color=red,strength=6); width:100%; ect.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This code is good for your about me and WIWTM section of your friendster. You may also use this code as a comment. :arrow: You may change the font color, the font size, the glow strength and

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:54

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy