• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] hmmm... i know some of you know about the site lovecandied.com? and some are troubled by it because it is in japanese and i know that some of us dont know how to read japanese.. ^

Pages: 12

[align=center] hmmm... i know some of you know about the site lovecandied.com? and some are troubled by it because it is in japanese and i know that some of us dont know how to read japanese.. ^

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] hmmm... i know some of you know about the site lovecandied.com? and some are troubled by it because it is in japanese and i know that some of us dont know how to read japanese.. ^

tnx for sharin love it!!
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] hmmm... i know some of you know about the site lovecandied.com? and some are troubled by it because it is in japanese and i know that some of us dont know how to read japanese.. ^

thanks sis .. so.cute hihi:)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for this this is really kawaii but it is japanese but thats ok. ehehehhe
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing!! =)
cLoe_kay04
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: I know this already!. :arrow: and this must be in friendster add ons>[i]but i"m not sure[/i] :arrow: and all body know this..
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice site.. :) but,, i can't understand the language :crybaby:

Last edited by LaThaSaL (2008-09-05 06:01:22)

killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah thnk's =) ______________________________ [align=right][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/ftalk.png[/img][/align] [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/joven-2.gif[/img][/align][/spoiler]
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

w0ow! that's awesome! thanks for sharing.. some more..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] hmmm... i know some of you know about the site lovecandied.com? and some are troubled by it because it is in japanese and i know that some of us dont know how to read japanese.. ^

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:54

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy